Marcus Stroud

Discussion in 'The National Football League' started by Koruptified, Apr 14, 2005.

1. Koruptified

Koruptified Rookie

http://www.jaguars.com/story/4305.asp

2. D-ReK

D-ReK RAWWWRR!

Yeah yeah, we know you guys have two great DTs, no need to rub it in our faces...I bet yall are pretty stoked to have him locked up long term...

3. Koruptified

Koruptified Rookie

No doubt. Many Jags fans were thinking the deal wouldn't get done. The fact that we have him for 6 more years is awesome. Now, if we can lock Henderson up the same way, I'll be thrilled. With both Stround and Henderson... and then Hayward, our front line is going to be deadly.

4. D-ReK

D-ReK RAWWWRR!

Who do yall have starting opposite Hayward, Wiley? Spicer? I'm also curious as to who the Jags are looking at in the draft...I've heard DE and OT, but I think yall could use another CB to start opposite Mathis...

5. Koruptified

Koruptified Rookie

The draft is something that we don't know what will come from it... If a top DE, OLT, or CB falls to us, we will choose BAP. With our better pass rush, we won't need a star CB.

And we will have Wiley/Spicer on the DE opposite of Hayward... And, I'm not sure, but McCray might also be lining up on that side.

6. texansfan88

texansfan88 All Pro

McCray is so thin though

7. jags98

jags98 Veteran

Bobby McCray stated that he wanted to bulk up to 270. If he can get to that weight I belive he can become a fulltime DE for the Jags, even if his athletic ability decreases with him gaining some muscle mass.

8. DRIFTAWAY

DRIFTAWAY All Pro

Don't be so sure you have him 6 years. Their can always be injury, trades, ricky style retirement.

9. jags98

jags98 Veteran

He could be cut if we get into cap troubles at the end of his contract. If he retires like Ricky well..... :loser

10. Koruptified

Koruptified Rookie

Well, yea.... but if he has no injuries, we have him for 6 years... that's fine for me.

11. DRIFTAWAY

DRIFTAWAY All Pro

Im sure Marcus wont pull a ricky, or demand a trade or anything, he's a great player and fine gentlemen, i was just pokin some fun with yall.

Yall could trade him to us, i hear there should be some great talent around with our 7th round pick.