Marcus Bacon

Discussion in 'College Football & the NFL Draft' started by baba ganoush, Dec 21, 2006.

1. baba ganoush

baba ganoush Veteran

Have anyone heard of this kid? I know hes #15 for Missouri and is an OLB or S... I believe he won defensive player of the year for his confrence...let me know if yall have heard anything about him, i think he would be a great addition to ouor team...

2. Panther5407

Panther5407 All Pro

lol you know about him because he went to our school too

3. baba ganoush

baba ganoush Veteran

duh, lol, josh!!! i just wanted t know if anyone else has heard about him, and see what they think of him, how cool would it be to knowthat somebody from a crappy football school like ours would actually make it to the NFL, you should look at my new mock...sorry no players rom A&M though...

4. painekiller

painekiller Hall of Fame

My draft site does not have him listed and they are listing to #197 right now. Is he a senior?

Does not mean he will not climb up the board as the senior bowls and combine get played out.

5. baba ganoush

baba ganoush Veteran

yeah hes a senior, and if im not mistaken, a four year starter after being red shirted...im good friends with his sister and she says that miami and oakland have contacted him...