Marc Bulger

Discussion in 'The National Football League' started by El Tejano, Feb 17, 2010.

1. El Tejano

El Tejano Hall of Fame

Given our Texans backup QB position what would yall think about going after Marc Bulger. I saw that Marc Bulger would like a fresh start with another team if he got released by The Rams.

We know he can toss the rock at a high level. I believe his team has just sucked. He's certainly a better QB than what we have on the bench.

Rams | Bulger not opposed to returning
    Comment (0)
    Wed, 17 Feb 2010 09:20:20 -0800

NFL.com reports St. Louis Rams QB Marc Bulger said that he would not mind returning to the team next season, according to a source. However, he also would not mind a fresh start should the team opt to release him in the offseason.

http://www.kffl.com/hotw/nfl

2. WWJD

WWJD Hall of Fame

He's got all the bases covered. On the one hand he wouldn't mind sticking with the Rams..on the other if he is released that's great.

I don't think he's that bad but isn't he injury prone?

3. pbat488

pbat488 gig 'em

If you'd been in his position taking all those hits trying to direct the Rams offense, I think you'd be injured alot too...

4. lostboy

lostboy Undrafted FA

Can he bring Steven Jackson (1000 yards rushing, 40 + receptions per year since 2005)with him?:evil:

5. El Tejano

El Tejano Hall of Fame

That would be nice.