Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Luxury Reliant

imatexan

All Pro
Okay soo I do not like all of these "luxury" seating in reliant. They already have enough of them and they added a whole new suite this year. How they advertise it, you would think you were going to an elegant restaraunt or something. I dont like the atmosphere that they are trying to get, its just not football and I want the place loud and crazy! What do yall think?

Someone's gotta put up the big bucks to pay a bigger % for the stadium and player's $$ (NFL-wide). Luxury boxes help with that.

I'm wondering where they are going. Is it those that are waaaaaaay up, midfield across from the reporter / asst coach boxes?

I don't mind the big boys in the air cooled boxes as long as us in the Bull Pen still get to do as we do.

Reliant has become way too tame for my taste.

Hopefully, winning will change the atmosphere.

they are going along the 50 yard line on both sides of the stadium on the first level. They are right behind the last row of seats in sections:

Y'all didn't see it during the All Access event? One was setup already.

Thats pretty wild, how is that gonna work, does anybody have pics? Is there an added link on the virtual seating yet?

Someone's gotta put up the big bucks to pay a bigger % for the stadium and player's $$ (NFL-wide). Luxury boxes help with that.

I'm wondering where they are going. Is it those that are waaaaaaay up, midfield across from the reporter / asst coach boxes?

I forgot the name of the ones waaaaay up there. It was a party suite that costs waaaay too much, in my opinion.

But to the original post in this thread, the Texans are in existance to make money. Anyway to bring in some high dollar tickets into the stadium is going to be welcomed with open arms by management. Do you really think that a few high dollar seats will change the atmosphere in the stadium? It isn't going to change much. Just means more money coming in and less ticket price increases.

The atmosphere has been pretty bad in the stadium not due to some luxury boxes, but due to the product on the field. Nothing kills a crowd like an inept offense.

The atmosphere has been pretty bad in the stadium not due to some luxury boxes, but due to the product on the field. Nothing kills a crowd like an inept offense.

Or giving up back to back 83 yard touchdowns, before you can get through the beer line.

Why did this get moved? It doesnt have to do with meeting up or players or tailgating?
The spirit of the split in the banter is that the bullpen is mostly "football talk"....ie, gameplan, game review, player breakdown...stuff like that. We try to keep the "football talk" separate from the other Texans oriented talk. The football banter tends to be more argumentative and more opinionated and faster paced so we split it out of the other Texans banter.

Back