Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Lubbock Texan Fan

OrionTexan

Practice Squad
hey guys just got back from Houston drove about 10hrs just to see the texans training camp on thursday night I have to say it was awesome and worth the whole 10hrs driving up there and another 10hrs back... also got to meet a lot of awesome texans fans and was lucky enough to be one of the first 100 people in line to get AJ autograph... only thing was the weather omg how do you all do it...:texflag:

glad you have fun and the weather.. well it is an acquired taste :shades: (from what i hear)

I'm in Austin and praying for Lubbock weather right now. There may be crazy weather in the LBK at times, but there in never any humidity and always a cool breeze in Lubbock.

I'm in Austin and praying for Lubbock weather right now. There may be crazy weather in the LBK at times, but there in never any humidity and always a cool breeze in Lubbock.

Ain't that the truth. Austin has been MISERABLE this summer. I can't remember a hotter summer in the 6 or 7 years I've lived here.

We got a tiny bit of drizzle yesterday in my neck of the woods (Parmer @ Mopac)... right after I got back from the car wash. :|

hey guys just got back from Houston drove about 10hrs just to see the texans training camp on thursday night I have to say it was awesome and worth the whole 10hrs driving up there and another 10hrs back... also got to meet a lot of awesome texans fans and was lucky enough to be one of the first 100 people in line to get AJ autograph... only thing was the weather omg how do you all do it...:texflag:

I live in Amarillo.

Next summer, I'l make the drive with you and share the expense if you want to.

I was going to do what you did, but just couldn't get away this summer.

can we change the title of this thread to 'bitching about the weather' :)

anyway, id love to get some texas weather. its been pissing rain all summer here

Back