• Jeremiah Trotter Jr. LB Clemson

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Brandon Dorlus EDGE Oregon

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

xtruroyaltyx

Hall of Fame
Same thing as the 1st round, except I'm going to exclude the DT position from the poll options (Since we picked one in the 1st).
Of course if you'd like a DT just select "other" and list the player in a post.

I'm going to try to do a live group mock based on PFN mock draft if anyone wants to participate.
I'll include the top 9 prospects (Excluding QB) on the board and an "other" option.
If I am offered any trades I will include that as a poll option in lieu of the bottom prospect(s).
No trade ups.
I'll include a list of a few picks made before our pick as well.
I'll do a different thread for each rd. Each rd will be approx 24 hours.
For ties I'll do a coin flip :)

Our pick:

1. Jer'Zhan Newton, DT Illinois

Picks made since our last pick:

Nate Wiggins CB Clemson
trade-icon

25.GB
Quinyon Mitchell CB Toledo
26.TB
Graham Barton OG Duke
27.NYJ
Kingsley Suamataia OT BYU
trade-icon

28.BUF
Brian Thomas Jr. WR LSU
29.DAL
Kamren Kinchens S Miami (FL)
trade-icon

30.BAL
Adonai Mitchell WR Texas
31.SF
Troy Fautanu OT Washington
32.KC
Byron Murphy II DT Texas

Round 2

33.CAR
Tyler Guyton OT Oklahoma
34.NE
Xavier Worthy WR Texas
35.NYJ
Bo Nix QB Oregon
trade-icon

36.WAS
Darius Robinson EDGE Missouri
37. LA Chargers
Zach Frazier OC West Virginia
38.TN
Ja'Lynn Polk WR Washington
39.NYG
Cooper Beebe OG Kansas State
40.WAS
Jordan Morgan OT Arizona
41.GB
Tyler Nubin S Minnesota
42.MN
Ennis Rakestraw Jr. CB Missouri
43.ATL
Kamari Lassiter CB Georgia
44.LVR
Ladd McConkey WR Georgia
45.NO
Christian Haynes OG UConn
46.IND
T.J. Tampa CB Iowa State
47.JAX
Leonard Taylor DT Miami (FL)
trade-icon

48.NYG
Patrick Paul OT Houston
trade-icon

49.CIN
Malachi Corley WR Western Kentucky
50.PHI
Edgerrin Cooper LB Texas A&M
51.PIT
Caelen Carson CB Wake Forest
52.LAC
Kris Jenkins DT Michigan
53.PHI
Jalen McMillan WR Washington
54.CLE
Troy Franklin WR Oregon
55.MIA
T'Vondre Sweat DT Texas
56.DAL
Chris Braswell EDGE Alabama
57.TB
Adisa Isaac EDGE Penn State
58.MIN
Michael Penix Jr. QB Washington

Last edited:
Also here is a longer list of players still available:

Trey Benson RB Florida State

Ja'Tavion Sanders TE Texas

Bralen Trice EDGE Washington

Michael Hall Jr. DT Ohio State

Ruke Orhorhoro DT Clemson

Jonathon Brooks RB Texas

McKinnley Jackson DT Texas A&M

Cedric Gray LB North Carolina

Beau Brade S Maryland

Roman Wilson WR Michigan

Brandon Dorlus EDGE Oregon

Jeremiah Trotter Jr. LB Clemson

D.J. James CB Auburn

Sedrick Van Pran OC Georgia

Xavier Legette WR South Carolina

Calen Bullock S USC

Bucky Irving RB Oregon

Ty'Ron Hopper LB Missouri

Cole Bishop S Utah

Max Melton CB Rutgers

Will Shipley RB Clemson

Devontez Walker WR North Carolina

Braelon Allen RB Wisconsin

Ben Sinnott TE Kansas State

Javon Bullard S Georgia

Payton Wilson LB NC State

Kris Abrams-Draine CB Missouri

James Williams LB Miami (FL)

Audric Estime RB Notre Dame

Kalen King CB Penn State

Cade Stover TE Ohio State

Spencer Rattler QB South Carolina

Kiran Amegadjie OT Yale

Braden Fiske DT Florida State

Johnny Wilson WR Florida State

Josh Newton CB TCU

Dominick Puni OG Kansas

Austin Booker EDGE Kansas

Jaheim Bell TE Florida State

Blake CorumRB Michigan

Mike Sainristil CB Michigan

Trevin Wallace LB Kentucky

How should I have read it?
You were looking at the WR tab of the consensus big board. Wilson high point was #58 overall and he was projected to go to Atlanta atg pick #43
1708650063970.png
see the peak 58* on the left and the projected on the right?

Just catching up here, only in time to cast my vote for 3rd rd. Selection Payton Wilson LB. Nice work by everybody! Is it just me or did Troy Franklin drop all the way in 2nd rd. to #55? I would trade up for him in this scenario.

Playing a smallish DT like Newton without a bigger player next to him is a recipe to get ran on up the gut.
I'm thinking watching Wilkins and Newton at DT would be a joy to watch. Bring back Barnett and draft one of the Robinson's and this would be a scary DL. Or bring back Greenard to go along with Wilkins/Newton.

On 3rd down and long a DL like this would frightening for opposing offenses.

WA/Wilkins/Newton/Greenard.

Cashman/Payton Wilson/Harris

That's a pretty good front 7.

I'm thinking watching Wilkins and Newton at DT would be a joy to watch. Bring back Barnett and draft one of the Robinson's and this would be a scary DL. Or bring back Greenard to go along with Wilkins/Newton.

On 3rd down and long a DL like this would frightening for opposing offenses.

WA/Wilkins/Newton/Greenard.

Cashman/Payton Wilson/Harris

That's a pretty good front 7.
I can get down with Wilkins with Newton. I just don't see them letting Greenard walk either

I can get down with Wilkins with Newton. I just don't see them letting Greenard walk either
If getting Wilkins means having to let Greenard go then I'm on board with re-signing Barnett and drafting an edge like one of the Robinsons in the 1st or Booker who I really like in the 2nd.

If getting Wilkins means having to let Greenard go then I'm on board with re-signing Barnett and drafting an edge like one of the Robinsons in the 1st or Booker who I really like in the 2nd.
I wouldn't do that. Kinda defeats the purpose. Barnett flamed out so now he's going to be full time? Anderson going against left tackles are going to be a thing also.

I wouldn't do that. Kinda defeats the purpose. Barnett flamed out so now he's going to be full time? Anderson going against left tackles are going to be a thing also.
Nope, one of the Robinson's and Barnett/Horton would take up Greenard's slack. BTW, Greenard didn't do much until WA showed up down on Kirby and he did this in his contract yr. (Buyer beware) If Greenard wants to stay on a 3 yr 40 mil deal then I'm good with him staying. Otherwise if the money is within 3 mil APY then give me the better player (Wilkins) and lets draft the next Greenard with Barnett and Horton as competent Edges if you dont hit on one of the Robinson's.

I know that you're higher on Greenard than I ambut he's gonna get an offer in the 17-20 mil APY range over 4-5 yrs and ain't no way I'm signing up for that.

Nope, one of the Robinson's and Barnett/Horton would take up Greenard's slack. BTW, Greenard didn't do much until WA showed up down on Kirby and he did this in his contract yr. (Buyer beware) If Greenard wants to stay on a 3 yr 40 mil deal then I'm good with him staying. Otherwise if the money is within 3 mil APY then give me the better player (Wilkins) and lets draft the next Greenard with Barnett and Horton as competent Edges if you dont hit on one of the Robinson's.

I know that you're higher on Greenard than I ambut he's gonna get an offer in the 17-20 mil APY range over 4-5 yrs and ain't no way I'm signing up for that.
That's where you're wrong my man. Didn't he have 8 sacks playing before on a defense that couldn't stop the run? C'mon man, Greenard played against the left tackles vs the right tackles too. Scheme does matter correct? Horton? Nobody has heard a word from that dude since he left the team and Barnett has been a bust as a 1st rd pick. They don't have to offer Greenard 5 yrs or 20+. 4 yrs 16.5m per and when his contract runs out, it will be Andersons time. I'm higher because he produced at a high level and you raised him. That's what teams are looking for. If nothing else, they can tag him and see if he can do it again.

Reactions: JB
That's where you're wrong my man. Didn't he have 8 sacks playing before on a defense that couldn't stop the run? C'mon man, Greenard played against the left tackles vs the right tackles too. Scheme does matter correct? Horton? Nobody has heard a word from that dude since he left the team and Barnett has been a bust as a 1st rd pick. They don't have to offer Greenard 5 yrs or 20+. 4 yrs 16.5m per and when his contract runs out, it will be Andersons time. I'm higher because he produced at a high level and you raised him. That's what teams are looking for. If nothing else, they can tag him and see if he can do it again.
He's been here 4 yrs and his best yr was 8 sacks before his contract yr. No way he's worth 17-20 mil per year. Heck I doubt Hunter gets that kind of money. The only DL that will get that kind of money are Jones and Wilkins and Greenard isn't close to being as good as those guys. Lets just agree to disagree on this and talk more about things we agree on like getting Stroud more weapons, like bringing back Schultz drafting Johnson and re-signing Collins and drafting Thomas.

Back