List the Players/Coaches/F.O. personnel who you are sick of and want gone next year

Discussion in 'Texans Talk' started by TexansFight, Dec 4, 2006.

1. TexansFight

TexansFight All Pro

Sunday's "win" to me was more demoralizing than some of our losses this year. Our "QB" and "offense" were a complete joke. If we did not play an even more pathetic team we would have gotten our asses handed to us. The David Carr 3 fumbles in a row were about to drive me to smash my tv.

I am sick of Carr being the "face" of this franchise. He and all the terrible crap that has gone during the initial era of this franchise needs to be wiped clean. Here is my list of guys I no longer want to see any way, shape, or form associated with the Texans:

1. David Carr - I don't give a damn anymore about the excuses. This guy is a complete joke and would have been run out of any other NFL city by now.

2. Seth McKinney - This guy has sucked the entire time he has been here. I don't why the hell he is still a started.

3. The rest of the OL - Start over, I don't want to see any of these losers (execpt our last drafts back)

4. Gary Kubiak - This guy made a tremendous error in judgment in keeping Carr. That alone should get him fired. Bring someone else in.

5. CC Brown - sucks and should be gone. Get rid of our safeties and bring anyone else in.

6. Kris Brown - I will be pissed if he still has a job. The guy is mediocre at best and very unclutch when you need a kick.

7. Chad Stanley - Will shank a punt at the most inopportune time. Get rid of him.

This team needs an enema and needs to get rid of everyone associated with this abortion of a franchise who has been here since the beginning. Change for the sake of change is good.

2. Hulk75

Hulk75 Hall of Fame

Keep Andre he did well yesterday, thanks for the help.

3. brncoz1fan

brncoz1fan Rookie

DUDE!! Get a grip and some anger management classes! Or how about just find another team to be a fan of and troll their boards! :brickwall

4. Sarg01

Sarg01 Hall of Fame

1. CC Brown needs to go back to strong safety. Whether as a backup for this team or on another team - either works for me.

2. At least one of our OLBs needs to be shot. I don't really care which one.

3. Unfashionable this week, I know, but Ron Dayne. How many different systems has he gotten a shot in - at one of the easiest transition positions in the game?

5. jerek

jerek Pro Hobbyist

I'd start a post about message board contributors I'd like gone by next year, but I think that goes against our TOS, so I'll bite my virtual tongue and keep it to myself.

When I get over my contempt of some of the replies, I think this is a perfectly fair question. My answers for "must see" personnel changes:

1. Petey Faggins needs to be a nickel at most, not a starter.

2. Kris Brown and Chad Stanley. Gone.

3. Morlon Greenwood. Lousy in coverage, lousy in pursuit. Makes far more mistakes than plays.

4. Ron Dayne. I reserve the right to change this answer if he turns out another good performance or two, but he's had one good game to several horrendous games.

5. Most of our OL. I haven't watched tape in weeks now so I'm not in a position to really comment on who's done what, but as a unit we're still failing.

6. Stampede

Stampede Veteran

#2 Does'nt he play for the Miami Dolphins?

7. Runner

Runner Hubcap Diamond Staff Member

Yes, but if he played here we'd get rid of him. :)

Stampede likes this.
  8. the wonger need food

the wonger need food Hall of Fame

Guys that got significant playing that should be gone next year...

Carr
    McKinney
    Wiegert
    Travis Johnson
    Payne
    Stanley
    Brown
    Lewis Sanders
    Greenwood
    Wong
    Cook
    Gado