LenDale White wont make it past GB

Discussion in 'College Football & the NFL Draft' started by royce1054, Jan 10, 2006.

1. royce1054

royce1054 All Pro

2. Big B Texan Fan

Big B Texan Fan Hall of Fame

White is a great talent but I don't believe anything you hear until after the workouts. Even then be careful. Everyone lies during draft times.

White will drop past GB if his workouts are poor. Could go down to he playoff teams. That's scary!!!!!!

3. beerlover

beerlover Site Contributor

GB needs alot of things & they still have Ahmad Green. the packers need a defensive ballhawk & offensive line help. LenDale White, if he comes out, might go #12 to the Browns that would really help to balance their struggling offense. I believe that is pretty high for LenDale thats the 3rd back taken and ahead of Laurence Maroney.

4. cadahnic

cadahnic All Pro

You got this off the truth & rumors section? Maybe 10% of what comes out of there ends up being true, and most of it is meant as a joke anyways. White hasn't declared for the draft either and has not really come out and says he even intends to.

5. royce1054

royce1054 All Pro

Believe this or not i heard ahmad green wants out. I cant remember if its FA or trade but i heard doesnt not want to be back. I dont think it high i mean we have a 3rd down back going #1 and a real RB going #4 or #5

6. royce1054

royce1054 All Pro

i got it off another web site and wanted to see what others thought.

7. MorKnolle

MorKnolle Hall of Fame

If that's the case, I think the Packers would prefer DeAngelo Williams, but you never know, this rumor could be true and LenDale White may come out and see what kind of draft spot and money he can get. White and Bush could end up being the Ronnie Brown/Cadillac Williams of this draft and be two teammate RBs going in the top 5.

8. ThaShark316

ThaShark316 #28

LMFAO @ taking White over Williams and Maroney. See why Green Bay hasn't won anything since Ron Wolf left...*****s.