Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Lance Zerlein GOES OFF on the TEXANS!!!!!

im jus saying some of yall need to take them couger Shades off yall think Case is the best thing since Sliced Bread not from the games ive been watchin
i am not sold on case at all. i firmly believe we need to draft a QB with our number 1 pick next season.

what i do know is Matt Schaub is not an NFL starting QB. He was once a product of a system, but now the league has changed and the system is broken, so Matt is back on the sidelines where he belongs.

what enrages me the most is the audacity of kubiak to bring schaub in that situation. clearly AJ felt the same way. to think that schaub "gives you a chance to win" is jaded at best, and desperate at worst.

i cannot wait for that NE game. it's going to be fun.

Norg

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
well u could als say if scahub plays and plays well it could raise his trade stock ............ so whatever

EVOLVIST

Kid A
im jus saying some of yall need to take them couger Shades off yall think Case is the best thing since Sliced Bread not from the games ive been watchin
See, now that CretorFrigg has broke the "Norg Code," notice how Norg immediately followed up with a run on sentence in order to mask that he's been caught. However, he couldn't help but use a minimalist version of his own code by capitalizing certain words that gives away his true intent. It is a prophecy really. We should pay more attention to his posts.

Note the capital S in "Shades." Having previously called Keenum a savior, Norg still wants us to know that the S stands for something, although our season is in (S)Hades, i.e. Hell.

But in this case, "Case" is still the savior, leading the Texans to...you guessed it, "Sliced Bread," which is an obvious code for SB = Super Bowl.

In short, we may be in Hell now, but Case will lead us to the Super Bowl.

Good job, Norg! :bravo:

Lord Bills

Destruction
case is like 0-4 jus saying im all about WINS

what if case goes 0-10 then obvs Him and matt both suck
we were 2-7, now we are 2-8. Winning now would basically add insult to injury in the form of costing us draft position.

If case goes 0-10, chances are he sucked as qb and we somewhat get a definitive answer to the question of whether to draft a qb in the 1st round in a potentially great QB class.

Putting schaub back in there to try to win games when you are 2-8 not only defeats the purpose of finding out what you have in case but also screws us big picture wise of getting a better draft pick.

not everybody who has anything positive to say about keenum went to UofH.

The guy has the decked stacked against him with a shoddy offensive line, a lame duck coaching staff, no running game, along with being basically a rookie in his first year as starter after starting the season as the #3 qb.

You can see the kid has talent and promise when you watch him play and he has put up some great numbers. He is far from being the best thing since sliced bread but he deserves some slack as a rookie qb thrust into a bad spot.

We are 2-8, let the kid grow and make mistakes. If he is just totally inept and cannot complete a pass, YOU GO BACK TO TJ YATES!!!!!!

Not schaub. At least that move can be rationalized and you get even more definitive proof of Yates ability or lack there of. Going back to schaub is a slap to your fanbase and a c*ck punch to your future.

There is no point in going back to schaub. NONE WHATSOEVER.

well u could als say if scahub plays and plays well it could raise his trade stock ............ so whatever
he's 32, saddled with a bad foot, a weak arm, and 7 years worth of film. Not only that, he just set the record for pick 6s this year along with losing his job to a undrafted undersized qb who started the season as your 3rd string QB.

You're not fooling anybody with scchaub's stock value.

chicagotexan2

Easterby = Little Finger/Cal = Fredo Corleone
I don't think case is a sure fire bonafide winner but what I do know what everyone should know based on his lousy play is that Schaub is definately not a good QB. Not anymore at least. Unless keenum gets hurt then There is no credible reason to Trot that lousy chicken schit weak nut out there.

Texecutioner

Hall of Fame
I just gave you what the the NFL gave me. You asked, I obliged.
You didn't give him anything other then some cherry picked stat you felt was good enough to just toss out there without an explanation attached. RG3 has seen a regression for the most part this season. He is going through growing pains and problems from missing pre season. He'll be fine in the long term and will be a great QB. But right now, he's been working through some rough patches

Trap_Star

SiteContributor
Lance Zierlein ‏@LanceZierlein

Got some locker room info regarding Andre Johnson's anger and how it carried over into locker room. Will discuss on the show in the morning.
hmmm...LZ wouldn't tease something like that just to troll.

TejasTom

All Pro
Lance Zierlein ‏@LanceZierlein

Got some locker room info regarding Andre Johnson's anger and how it carried over into locker room. Will discuss on the show in the morning.

hmmm...LZ wouldn't tease something like that just to troll.
He talked about this at the beginning of the 7 o'clock hour. Said something along the lines of Andre lit in to Schaub, other players and coaches in the locker room.

Texian

Hall of Fame
If Manziel gets drafted by the Jags and becomes JOHNNY JAGUAR will you promise to become a Jags fan? Don't you have some Manziel and Sumlin jocks to go sniff somewhere?
Just when you think it can't get any worse for the Texans the Jacksonville Jaguars select Johnny Football with #1 pick in the NFL Draft. The Texans not only have to face Andrew Luck twice a year, now they also have to face Johnny Football twice a year. Two Texans beating the Texans four times a year.

The Texans take Jake Matthews with their 1st pick and improve their OL considerably. Now they have an OL who can better protect the QB but they don't have a QB to protect.

On a personal note IMHO I do believe that when the draft rolls around I wouldn't be surprised to see Johnny Manziel as the #1 QB on most NFL draft boards.

speedfreek

All Pro
My family is loaded with Ags. We watch every game. Johnny isn't
going to be a good pro..

TJ

Just when you think it can't get any worse for the Texans the Jacksonville Jaguars select Johnny Football with #1 pick in the NFL Draft. The Texans not only have to face Andrew Luck twice a year, now they also have to face Johnny Football twice a year. Two Texans beating the Texans four times a year.

The Texans take Jake Matthews with their 1st pick and improve their OL considerably. Now they have an OL who can better protect the QB but they don't have a QB to protect.

On a personal note IMHO I do believe that when the draft rolls around I wouldn't be surprised to see Johnny Manziel as the #1 QB on most NFL draft boards.

Texian

Hall of Fame
My family is loaded with Ags. We watch every game. Johnny isn't
going to be a good pro..

TJ
No offense but how would an Ag know? :)

You're right, he isn't going to be a good pro, he's going to be a great pro. Did your family of Ags have similar opinions of Cam Newton? RGIII? Russell Wilson? Colin Kaepernick?

You don't have to be an Ag to watch every Texas A&M game. In the Great State of Texas you can watch almost all Texas A&M football games. And you don't have to be a fan, which I am not, but Johnny Football is must watch TV. I'm beginning to better understand the Cougar love me some Keenum mentality. Reminds me a bit of the VYbots.

texanhead08

All Pro
Manziel hasn't looked right since he hurt that shoulder a few weeks ago. I see him tugging his shoulder pads and constantly trying to keep his arm loose.

Honoring Earl 34

Something Witty !

Bud Adams bought the Jags with a note to draft JF ?:peek:

Texian

Hall of Fame
Manziel hasn't looked right since he hurt that shoulder a few weeks ago. I see him tugging his shoulder pads and constantly trying to keep his arm loose.
In his last game which was after the shoulder setback Johnny Football was 30 for 39 (77%) and 5 TDs. He did however only rush for 82 yards.

texanhead08

All Pro
I didn't say he wasn't playing well I said it looks like his shoulder is bothering him. I am curious to see if there really is some damage there or not.

bigmck

Rookie
That said, I understand Kubiak's move to go to Schaub, it makes sense to me. Oakland was blitzing Keenum on every down. Keenum was completing only half his passes and was on a 3 and out roll. Converting 3rd downs was not in the vocabulary. When Schaub went in Oakland stopped blitzing. That says Kubiak was on to something and the Texans were 1 yard away from winning the game.
I don't agree. Oakland stopped blitzing because they knew they could lay back and wait for Schaub to throw a pick and not worry about the bomb. While the Texans did get down to the one and almost win the game, they did not win and that is all that matters.

jaayteetx

All Pro
Anybody remember the last time we played the Raiders? We got down close at the end of the game and schaub couldn't win it then either.

texanhead08

All Pro
Anybody remember the last time we played the Raiders? We got down close at the end of the game and schaub couldn't win it then either.

I was thinking the same thing on the last drive. I also said he was about due for a pick 6 but the Raiders dropped 3 picks while Schaub was in the game.

Uncle Rico

Ur apology should be as loud as Ur disrespect was
Anyone who thinks Manziel will be the #1 QB selected is smoking crack rocks.

speedfreek

All Pro
Johnny's problem is he isn't becoming a better passer. He hasn't
worked on his arm strength, he relys too much on his legs, and
he's looking much more brittle this year than the last.

If you want entertainment, then grab him (but don't leave out
Evans, who has saved JFF's fanny quite a few times..)

Johnny is Case Keenum, but shorter, faster and with an attitude problem.

TJ

No offense but how would an Ag know? :)

You're right, he isn't going to be a good pro, he's going to be a great pro. Did your family of Ags have similar opinions of Cam Newton? RGIII? Russell Wilson? Colin Kaepernick?

You don't have to be an Ag to watch every Texas A&M game. In the Great State of Texas you can watch almost all Texas A&M football games. And you don't have to be a fan, which I am not, but Johnny Football is must watch TV. I'm beginning to better understand the Cougar love me some Keenum mentality. Reminds me a bit of the VYbots.

TexansSeminole

Hall of Fame
Johnny's problem is he isn't becoming a better passer. He hasn't
worked on his arm strength, he relys too much on his legs, and
he's looking much more brittle this year than the last.

If you want entertainment, then grab him (but don't leave out
Evans, who has saved JFF's fanny quite a few times..)

Johnny is Case Keenum, but shorter, faster and with an attitude problem.

TJ
Kid is like 185 pounds soaking wet. I don't buy that he is 200+ pounds. His style of football will get him killed at the next level, but he can make some throws. I've seen him throw some dimes. Even still, don't see him working out in the NFL.

Texian

Hall of Fame
With 3 interceptions. Forgot, or should I say conveniently left that part out.
No because I knew you would bring it up. What I loved about those 3 INTs is after every one of those INTs it didn't take Johnny Football very long at all to follow up with a TD. I doubt very seriously that any draft elgible college QB would've been able to followup the way Johnny Football does.

Hervoyel

BUENO!
No because I knew you would bring it up. What I loved about those 3 INTs is after every one of those INTs it didn't take Johnny Football very long at all to follow up with a TD. I doubt very seriously that any draft elgible college QB would've been able to followup the way Johnny Football does.

This is getting out of hand. Starting to remind me of "The Legend of Vince Young"

Killed him a baar when he was only three I tell ya!

speedfreek

All Pro
If Johnny is there in the 3rd, take him. I wouldn't go earlier.

If I were the GM, I'd take the best O-line or LB available in
round 1. Then take the best QB available in round 2.

Case and the 2nd rounder can battle it out next year and
the loser of the battle would be a good enough backup.
(Yates and Schaub are both gone in my world).

I've watched Bridgewater this year a few times play better
teams and look like an average college QB -- wouldn't go there.

Any of the other guys would probably be worth a second
round pick, although I am not so sure this is as deep of a QB
draft as people are saying.

(and our needs are _MANY_)

TJ

Texian

Hall of Fame
Indeed.

Johnny Football threw those interception on purpose so that Johnny Football could test the will and determination of Johnny Football's team.
I know you're upset that I like Johnny Football. If it makes you feel any better, I think Bob McNair should also interview Jimbo Fisher as a potential head coach. Jimbo reminds me of Jimmy Johnson.