Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Kyle Turley?

The1ApplePie

Hall of Fame
Turley is trying to continue his comeback from major back surgery. The man is mean, lean for an OT, and fast as hell. If he can stay healty, he would be a beast in the ZBS. If nothing else, he would be a good back up/goal line tight end.

Think the Texans should take a chance on him?

I do think it was too early for him to return last year in KC. I see Spencer takinga trip on the PUP list as the year begins barring him somehow getting ahead in his rehab.

If we don't think Salam can handle the load as the preseason starts...i wouldn't mind giving Turley a call up and see if he's interested in suiting up.

ny10703290407.jpeg

I don't think it is something the Texans would even consider. Which lineman's roster spot would Turley take? They wouldn't get rid of a young guy to see if he has anything left.

Plus, he's not bad on the eyes.:shades:

Jeez. Gurlz.

I have a feeling my wife wouldn't mind him on the team, either. A couple of years ago, we were in Cozumel for a friend's wedding and I saw Turley at the airport. He looked really, really thin. And my wife was all, "That's a TACKLE? He looks like a model."

Of course, this was when he was between teams. I thought it was odd for a tackle to actually lose weight when he wasn't being closely monitored. Then again, he was trying to come back as a tight end.

I dunno about Turley. I really like the guy, but not at the exspense of a young player.

I've always like Turley and his aggressive attitude about protecting his QB. But with him breaking down now, he's probably not the best choice for us....unless we need a mentor or something.

If he can stay healthy (big if) then he would probably be the best O-Lineman on the team. You can't go wrong with a big, long haired tattoed OT that will kill to protect his QB.

He wanted to comeback as a TE, but KC moved him back to tackle, so the man has speed.

I met Kyle at a Slayer concert in New Orleans . Super cool guy . He was real down to earth . I would love to see him here . It couldn't hurt IMO .

Back