Kubiak,

Discussion in 'Texans Talk' started by CloakNNNdagger, Dec 2, 2010.

1. CloakNNNdagger

CloakNNNdagger Site Contributor

reporting for duty, Sir.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Matt Schaub dear-in-the-headlights here, reporting for duty, Sir

[​IMG]
    Bob McNair how 'bout my Texans here, they really played well tonight............Thanks to all you great suckers......uh, I mean fans..............Hmmmmmmm, I wonder how much I made off 1/2 the gate and the Network kickback?

Kimmy likes this.
  2. Kimmy

Kimmy RealGirls LvFB!

Good one

3. hot pickle

hot pickle Canada Eh

bye bye playoffs!!!!!

4. Joe Texan

Joe Texan Inducted 04

Bye Bye Kubiak, A great offensive coach who left foster out of the 4 quarter, Dude and his whole friends list needs to go and tomorrow is not soon enough.

Second Honeymoon likes this.
  5. DerekLee1

DerekLee1 Hall of Fame

What poor coaching decisions did Kubiak make tonight, though? Seriously. Having Frank Bush call your defensive plays doesn't count. His offensive play-calling was solid, his clock management was spot on. What else - as the head coach - could he really have done? The players sucked and the defensive play-calling sucked, period.

6. hradhak

hradhak Site Contributor

He's had several solid games from a planning standpoint. I really can't fault him for anything from the offensive standpoint. I hold him responsible for the atrocity that is the defense because he's the head coach, but I agree that falls on Frank Bush. I would really like to know how much Kubiak gameplans the defense on a week to week basis.

7. Brisco_County

Brisco_County Texans worthy

I like Kubiak and I like Frank Bush. They're good people and I'd like to keep them on my coaching staff... Just not as HC and DC.

8. mridge01

mridge01 Veteran

Really, how about see the post prior to yours. No touches for Arian Foster after his 2nd TD. Might as well been in the locker room after that.

9. mridge01

mridge01 Veteran

Not me, I want them both far removed from this team. They've done enough.

10. T3x4NSBULL

T3x4NSBULL Veteran

how about not giving the ball to Foster in the 4th quarter? see ya never Kubiak

11. Texecutioner

Texecutioner Hall of Fame

Man, you're here every week after a game sticking up for Kubiak. It's almost like you think a HC has absolutely no influence at all on a team.

12. Brisco_County

Brisco_County Texans worthy

Dom Capers, bad HC. He has recently put together one of the best defenses in the league.

Rod Marinelli, horrible HC of the worst team in football history. He's a legendary defensive line coach who now coaches one of the best defenses in the league.

Charlie Weiss.

Wade Phillips.

I could go on. Many great coaches should not be head coaches, but you'd be lucky as hell to have them in your coaching staff. Kubiak has developed two Superbowl winning quarterbacks and ran an offense that won a Superbowl. We'd be lucky to keep him as offensive coordinator.

13. ObsiWan

ObsiWan Site Contributor

Kubiak will find another job as an OC. Frank Bush is not ready for the DC position.

But if McNair's hints/comments making the playoffs this year or else were true, Kubiak and Bush should be history. In fact, if Rick Smith doesn't at least recommend to his boss, Mr. McNair, that his buddy Gary needs to go, then he should go too. That IS the GM's job, right? ...to make recommendations on how best to improve the team??

I'm not ever going to hoist the pink soap but I'm letting my Sunshine Club membership expire along with our chances of making the playoffs this year.

That was the deal I made with myself at the beginning of the season.

14. Runner

Runner Hubcap Diamond Staff Member

Unless I'm mistaken, Foster wasn't even in the game on the critical fourth down play at the end of fourth quarter. I think Ward was in. If he was in to block, that is typical Texans. Rather than leaving their best players in the game and making the defense account for them, Kubiak takes them out to try to account for the defense. Passive.

Remember the ridicule this board heaped on Reggie Bush when he wasn't in on the fourth down play at the end of the game in the USC v Texas championship game? The Texans deserve that same ridicule. Kubiak and his enablers have earned it the past two years after the training wheels should have come off.

15. Texanator

Texanator Rabid Brahma

16. Texanator

Texanator Rabid Brahma

17. Mr. White

Mr. White H-Town Beatdown

Kubiak should be investigated for gambling on his own games.

He keeps taking Foster out in the 4th because he's playing the Under.

18. Joe Texan

Joe Texan Inducted 04

keep waiting for the announcement, "there will be no coaches show cause the coach is fired"

I am sorry I just cannot be nice here what with us taking the lead and shelving the best running back in the league.