Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Kubiak making the "change".

Imatexanfan

Hall of Fame
I realized last night that the phrase "frustrating obilgation" described going to Texans games last year and this year...That is a lot of money to spend on a product that is predominantly unenjoyable and frustrating... :secret:

When your team is stuck in 5 +/-2 win land, it is so darn frustrating that you just prefer not go to the games, but you muster it up and drive to Reliant anyway and root for your team, even though doing so means you are less likely to get a difference maker in the draft

I hope this is the last time going to games is a duty/chore, versus somthing we look forward to. Not enough time has passed since Capers and Casserly.

Give it more time to shake of the losing ways.:shades:

You can point to weaknesses in each aspect of the game, but all teams have that. Many things have hurt this team in the last 4 years, but right now the losing mentality is slowly changing with Kubiak in charge. :stirpot:

Here's to a much improved 2007, 2008, 2009 etc..... !!! :marionaner:

David Carr is the man! No reason not to believe that he can't do it if we can only surround David with people that is as good as him we will be fine. The Texans are really a play off team, they just need o-line help, and this is a playoff team!:tease:

No need to blame Carr at all, he can't do it by himself! :shades:

David Carr is the man! No reason not to believe that he can't do it if we can only surround David with people that is as good as him we will be fine. The Texans are really a play off team, they just need o-line help, and this is a playoff team!:tease:

No need to blame Carr at all, he can't do it by himself! :shades:

It's ok. You can admit it. This team was very bad after Capers and company left. And they did everything they could to ruin Carr. They succeeded in that. It alright we all know it, and now you can admit it.

Time to stop drinking the tea, time to move forward. We can win with Carr, but Carr cannot win it for us. He can just manage it not to loose. I believe Kubiak moves on.

Back