Kubiak Injury Updates

Discussion in 'Texans Talk' started by ArlingtonTexan, Feb 2, 2009.

1. ArlingtonTexan

ArlingtonTexan Moderator Staff Member

Molden, Diles, and Cochran

http://houstontexans.com/news/Story.asp?story_id=5128

TexanSam likes this.
  2. TexanSam

TexanSam Hall of Fame

I hope Molden's injury doesn't set him back too much. I was looking forward to seeing what we had with him at the end of the season before his injury.

3. drewmar74

drewmar74 disgruntled

Very, very true.

I would think that it makes it difficult for Rick and Gary to make good evaluations on him and Dunta. Dunta is coming off of a major injury and Molden missed time so you really don't know what you have with either.

4. Goldensilence

Goldensilence hipster elite

Good to hear some updates. Having Diles back will at least give us depth at LB . Molden's injury came at a bad time considering around that time of the year is when the staff barring real bad injury like to plug rookies in to see what we've got. Not sure if he can develop into the all pro everyone hopes but I really hope the gamble in taking a small school guy pays off in the long term unlike our last two. Would like to see Cochran healthy and on the field. Could be a good year for our DL.

5. Hardcore Texan

Hardcore Texan Magnet Man

I am really glad to hear that Diles is expected to be all the way back by camp. Hopefully Molden will make it back by then too.

How in the world do you break your tibia by tripping over your own feet? I am trying to picture how that is possible.

6. El Tejano

El Tejano Hall of Fame

I'm sorry but I have trouble remembering. Did Adibi come in when Diles went down or when Greenwood went down?

7. The Pencil Neck

The Pencil Neck Subscribed Contributor

Greenwood.

Bentley replaced Diles.

8. El Tejano

El Tejano Hall of Fame

Okay. I just really hope that Adibi gets the start this year. That could be a pretty darn good LB corp. Adibi, Ryans, and Diles

9. disaacks3

disaacks3 Site Contributor

I'd love to place some faith in these comments, but after last year's luncheon where Kubes proclaimed confidently to the world that Spencer would be back (albeit poss. @ Guard), I just pretend I'm listening to Belicheck (sp?) now.

I REALLY, REALLY want to see what our LB corps looks like w/ Ryans, Adibi & Diles all active on the field at the same time.

10. Insideop

Insideop Hall of Fame

It's good to get these kind of updates from time to time, but I'm still concerned that Diles and Molden will not be able to come back the way they were before their injuries. Diles is more a concern because I really believe we are thin at LB, and Molden is a concern due to the type of injury. I just don't know how this will affect him (cutting, leaping, quickness) being a CB. I had high expectations for both of them before last season. I just hope they can fully recover and play to the level they had before the injuries. Don't want anymore "Spencer" situations. :crutch:

11. powerfuldragon

powerfuldragon g'mornin to you

the thread title led me to believe kubiak was injured. i was baffled. i thought perhaps he pulled a latissimus dorsi playing golf or something.