Kube post game video

Discussion in 'Texans Talk' started by Twitch-Houston, Sep 21, 2008.

1. Twitch-Houston

Twitch-Houston Hall of Fame

2. AMartin56

AMartin56 Veteran

I think it's pretty telling that he can't even look into the camera for most of that. He and the rest of the team need to start earning their paychecks.

3. Mailman

Mailman Pwned by Hakeem

Matt Schaub kickin' the David Byrne post-game look.

4. dtran04

dtran04 Hall of Fame

So Kubiak didn't challenge that long play because they didn't get to see it in the booth. Either way, the ref should have been all over it.

5. J-Russ

J-Russ Hall of Fame

How much ya'll wanna bet Kubiak say "it's my fault, it's all on me" in tomorrow's press conference?

That line is really starting to become more predictable and annoying then the infamous "execute" word, used by Doom in his monday PCs.

6. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke Hall of Fame

Refs did blow that call bad but it doesn't take a genius to figure out that the opposing offense is busting their asses to get a play off before you can throw a flag. How he could challenge that INT when it was obviously an INT but not to have the feel to throw it when the Tacks were rushing to get a play off says something.

I'm sure he's gun shy about challenging at this point but whoever is in the booth telling him what to challenge has to go because he sucks. So far he's 0/20+.

7. Corrosion

Corrosion Idealist

Schaub's pink shirt has to go .... wonder if he lost a bet and had to wear that thing?:spit:

8. Dancerdog

Dancerdog Rookie

I am ashamed to see both Kubiak and Schaub hanging their heads like 6 year olds who have been scolded. Man up! This is not the end of the world, but I just get so mad when I see that head hanging/not looking at the camera crap.

9. TexansSeminole

TexansSeminole Hall of Fame

It seems as if Kubiak is always hanging his head and tapping the podium despite what happened or the result on Sunday.

10. LonerATO

LonerATO Hall of Fame

you know i would give anything for a denny green/mora/herm blow up to light a spark under the butts of our guys and oh fire someone anyone i dont care

11. TexansSeminole

Looking at the quotes I noticed this:

I feel like I hear this every game, or just about every game. Why do we have a problem sticking with our running game? You'd think after saying it week after week he would listen to himself.

Also this:

12. Corrosion

Corrosion Idealist

When you get behind you get away from the run , its that simple. :cool:

13. Norg

Norg Hall of Fame

I think its time to move on we loss ok lets put this behind us and move on to next week agansit the Jags a team that on paper we always play pretty well thought are entire Franchise history we have played well aganist

I think it will be another tough exciting AFC South showdown game

and i pretty sure we can get are first Win in jaxs

14. TexansSeminole

I never really felt like we were down by that much. Even in the third quarter when we decided to go for it instead of kick a field goal I felt like we could have kicked a field goal there. What you said is understandable, I am just not sure we were ever really down enough to get one-dimensional.

15. Corrosion

Corrosion Idealist

I never got that feeling either , but I suspect that is why they got away from it . Kubiak needs to make some adjustments . If I were him the first one would be to take over playcalling from Lil Shanny .... well , actually that would be second behind canning Dick Smith.

16. The Pencil Neck

The Pencil Neck Subscribed Contributor

When did we "get away from the run"? The problem is that the run got away from us.

In the first half, Slaton had 9 runs for 104 yards. In the second half, Slaton had 9 runs for 12 yards.

The Titans just made the adjustments to shut our running game down in the second half.

People are forgetting that the Titans are a very good defense and they're going to make very good offenses look bad from time to time. We played them at their house and they made us look bad.

Fine. Suck it up and let's move on to the next game. It's not time to panic, yet.

Not quite, yet. Soon, though.

17. utahmark

utahmark markbeth

you would think they might invest in a dvr.