Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Keep Rosenfels as the STARTER!!

That was a nice throw..... I believe if he had put more zip on it, and less air, he would have beat ChrisHope, and AJ would've caught that ball.

but I was asking the question to the guy who said David should've took the sack on that one.

& there was no one else in the field. AJ was the only option.

OK, I'm having a problem with the notion that 'AJ was the only option.'...another poster said AJ was the only one on a pass pattern. What happened to all these 'choices' the QB was suppose to have on every play to throw the ball to?:brickwall

OK, I'm having a problem with the notion that 'AJ was the only option.'...another poster said AJ was the only one on a pass pattern. What happened to all these 'choices' the QB was suppose to have on every play to throw the ball to?:brickwall

ON that play, AJ was the only WR in the formation, and both tightends stayed back to block.

Maybe one was supposed to release..... that would make sense, because it would have forced ChrisHope to cover him, & out of position to make the play.

Were you in favor of drafting Vince Young?

Originally I was after seeing the Rose Bowl game, but now that I think about it and having seen Young play...I am convinced that he is no better than David Carr. All that says about Carr is that he is no better than a rookie, but I think we have a better chance drafting someone like Kolb or Quinn(slightly overrated) in this upcoming draft. Just my :twocents:

Originally I was after seeing the Rose Bowl game, but now that I think about it and having seen Young play...I am convinced that he is no better than David Carr. All that says about Carr is that he is no better than a rookie, but I think we have a better chance drafting someone like Kolb or Quinn(slightly overrated) in this upcoming draft. Just my :twocents:

This strikes me as a little funny. I'm not trying to be a smart @$ $ but you originally liked VY and now you don't b/c he is no beter than Carr...but he's a ROOKIE and Carr is in his 5th year!!

VY has helped his team to just as many wins as Carr has FWIW. Who cares if Carr has an incredible completion percentage!? He's turned the ball over how many times this year? Compared to how many by VY? I'm pretty sure it's not as many as Carr. (Someone correct me if I'm wrong, I can't find the stats) And they are both on bad teams so save me the bad Oline, dropped passes, etc. etc. routine.:cool:

He's turned the ball over how many times this year? Compared to how many by VY? I'm pretty sure it's not as many as Carr. (Someone correct me if I'm wrong, I can't find the stats)

Neither is pretty. Carr has either fumbled or had the ball intercepted 7.8% of the time when he has dropped back to pass this year and VY has done it 7.9% of the time. Don't let those numbers fool you though because this isn't baseball and it really doesn't matter what they say--Carr is a stumbling, fumbling fool and VY is not making any mistakes.

Back