Keep it going Seahawks!!

Discussion in 'The National Football League' started by HTown2ATX, Jan 13, 2011.

1. HTown2ATX

HTown2ATX TexansMetalhead

At least my #2 is doing something!

Anyone else gioving them a shot in Chicago? I do, not because of loyalty but Seattle did get 1 of their 2 road wins this year at Chicago and we know that Cutler is primed to just throw up all over himself at any time. Also, Hasselbeck proved he still has game last weekend.

Not saying it is a lock, but I give them a chance and can just see Cutler and the Bears effing it up. Imagine if they win this game and GB beats ATL, the NFC Champ. game would be IN Seattle! Nutz!

Any gamblers out there know what the ratio bet is for the game SEA - CHI? Is it like 20-1 or what? I never bet, but I may lay some $$ down. I don't know any of the sites or anything though.....

[​IMG]

2. mattieuk

mattieuk Site Contributor

I don't know, I'm still waiting for Cutler to take the next big step. A big playoff win could really help him to elevate his game/career.

Whilst I think it'd be pretty funny to see a team with a losing record hosting the AFC Championship game, I don't really get that excited about watching the Seahawks - where the Bears do hold a bit of intrigue for me personally.

3. IDEXAN

IDEXAN Hall of Fame

ATL really got the shaft on the way this seeding of opponents is work out. They are the top seed in the NFC, but they end up having to play the
    Packers instead of the Seahawks. I can see atleast a 10 point difference between GB & Seattle, with GB obviously being the superior team.

4. gary

gary Hall of Fame

They are both in the NFC and I do give the Seahawks a chance because the playoffs are a whole new ball game.

5. chicagotexan2

chicagotexan2 IDBLDogDareU

Go Bears. They are my second team since I lived there when Houston didn't have a squad.

[​IMG]