Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Katy vs Cinco Ranch

threetoedpete

Hall of Fame
Just wanted to post for the record how very proud of the two Katy schools that played this morning on FSN. The budget is apporching 300 million to educate 50K students per year. Judging by the quality of the kids and staff I saw this morning the patrons are getting a bargin. I don't agree with everthing they do but on the whole they are a dedicated group who strive every day to improve on their sucsess. You can't ask more form a group of people than that.

The guy in charge of estimating the student pop for the next in coming year missed by 350 students. Either he's a very good guesser or he excells at what he does. With data like that you can plan and budget with confidence.

hobie

All Pro
Katy Tigers is without a doubt a Texas HS Football powerhouse and being #1 in the state is no fluke. From what I hear, #4 in the US, that is nice!!

Would love to see a both 5A division winners square off after everything else has been settled to see who the true 5A champ is.

TigerV1

Rookie
Katy's looking good this season and hopefully they can stay on a roll! Just keep playing one game at a time.

threetoedpete

Hall of Fame
Yes but they still have to slay the beast in the east. They've done it befor but North Shore is a very tallented group of Athletes. And South Lake Carrol has every chance to be waiting for them again at the end of the line. If they do do it again, they will have earned it for sure.