Kareem Jackson is HISTORY?

Discussion in 'Texans Talk' started by SoCalTexanFan, Jan 15, 2012.

1. SoCalTexanFan

SoCalTexanFan Rookie

Management has stuck with these two for too long. Cut your losses and move on. Draft a second WR and DB.

2. TexanSam

TexanSam Hall of Fame

Why Kareem Jackson? Last week and this week he's played pretty well. The few catches he's give up today haven't been his fault. Just perfectly placed throws by Flacco and some good receiving skills. He did everything he could besides interfere with them.

In the two biggest games of the year he's played some of his best football. That counts for something.

3. Rey

Rey Guest

Jacoby yes. Kareem, no. Kareem gave up some catches but overall he played well. I think we shoul definitely challenge him with better cbs in the off season, but if he winds up the starter its not the end of the world.

4. Mr teX

Mr teX Hall of Fame

the difference in the game was 7pts..guess who is directly responsible for giving the ravens 7? kareem played well...the WR's just made great plays on the ball....& on the TD, it was allen who gave up the td...

5. Doppelganger

Doppelganger None

Jackson played well. Jones played poorly. You must be a Jackson hater to think he needs to get cut.

6. cbs1507

cbs1507 Veteran

And Kareem Jackson didn't give up any TDs. 4 TOs was the killer.

7. stingray

stingray Hall of Fame

Kareem looked decent out there. I think he will stick around for a while. Jacoby needs to be shown the door.

8. SoCalTexanFan

SoCalTexanFan Rookie

Anytime a team needs a first down they go to his man. They took out Allen and went right back to KJ's side. Our defensive front is too good to be getting beat on 3rd down because of one guy. I know we give Phillips a lot of credit but I think Joseph was the difference this year in pass defense.

9. thunderkyss

thunderkyss Salem Poor

I'm definitely Kjs biggest supporter, but he was out played by Jason Allen today, Allen's physical play at the line is what kept Boldin in check & kept us in the game.

I chalk that up to a veteran player stepping up in the play offs.

Still proud of my Texans.

& I feel great. Saying....

Wait till next year.

10. rmartin65

rmartin65 I'm Score

I think KJ stays. He is still young, deserves next season to see if he has what it takes.

11. silvrhand

silvrhand Site Contributor

woah woah.. is this the turnaround thread for Kareem Jackson?

I have to say I only saw one bad play for him today the slant to Boldin late in the game when he gave up his inside position. The rest he was all over the receiver and they made a ridiculous catch and it was a ridiculous throw.

He has to improve now at looking for the ball, if he can do that next year we'll have a pretty damn good set of CB's.

12. thunderkyss

thunderkyss Salem Poor

I'm definitely Kjs biggest supporter, but he was out played by Jason Allen today, Allen's physical play at the line is what kept Boldin in check & kept us in the game.

I chalk that up to a veteran player stepping up in the play offs.

Still proud of my Texans.

& I feel great. Saying....

Wait till next year.

13. EllisUnit

EllisUnit Serving Koolaid

KJ had a pretty descent day, the only thing that hurt him was his ball skill. he often times had pretty good coverage, just couldnt make a play on the ball. He needs to really work on that.

14. Lady.Gaga.3000

Lady.Gaga.3000 Veteran

Kareem did excellent sans 2 passes. Those other catches on him, KJ had amazing coverage and the WR just made an even crazier catch.

15. DiscoTuna

DiscoTuna Rookie

LZ on Boldin making the catch after JA went to the sideline to cool off:

3rd down..they ended up scoring the final FG in that series.

16. Yesterday

Yesterday Veteran

I was about to post the EXACT same thing.

Both are horrible. Literally, terrible.

As long as we get a good WR2, CB2, and PR, I think we have as good a chance at anyone.

Kareem played HORRIBLY I can't believe you guys have the nerve to defend him. He is NEVER looking at the ball. His primary defense is to fall down on the receiver and hope that his body blocks the ball. He can't make a tackle. He is so obviously the weak link; had we won this game, Brady would have literally **** on him all day next week.

Jacoby Jones is, just, garbage. No need for him on our team, he brings nothing to the table.

17. DiscoTuna

DiscoTuna Rookie

Time to cut our losses and progress as a team..

Natural selection needs to be implemented this off-season. Retards like Careem and JJ don't deserve to wear the Texans Uni.

18. gafftop

gafftop Hall of Fame

Jacoby CAN'T be your starting CB next year but I can still see him on the team.

19. TexansBull

TexansBull Hall of Fame

Kareem had a descent playoff game. As for Jones, do I have to supply the UPS box to ship him off? Too many mistakes. Make a statement to the team that if make mistakes like that when it counts. Get a true number 2 reciever and have someone else return punts.

20. Texn4life

Texn4life Hall of Fame

I think I'm on the KJ train too, because in my opinion he played pretty well today. Some of the catches he gave up today were ridiculous plays by the receiver. If anyone says he played poorly, then to me they need to really re-evaluate how much they really know about football.

Grams and Perki-Perk like this.