Justin Miller Arrested

Discussion in 'College Football & the NFL Draft' started by Vinny, Apr 19, 2005.

1. Vinny

Vinny shiny happy fan Staff Member

Happens to someone every year it seems. Right before the draft a couple of these guys get arrested. Nothing big, but you would figure they would try to protect their draft slot with a week to go. I think he had a previous arrest also.
    http://www.beaufortgazette.com/state_news/sports/story/4787538p-4407907c.html

2. Texan in Japan

Texan in Japan All Pro

Guess we can dream that he drops to 47 or even better 73.

3. F-minus67

F-minus67 Hall of Fame

Wow, you'd think that these guys would just chill and go to class. Is it just me or does it seem that there are a lot of character questions in this draft class?

4. Sarg01

Sarg01 Hall of Fame

Hopefully this scares the Jags into picking a less dangerous CB. Much rather have Fabian Washington or Marlin Jackson in the division.

5. ArlingtonTexan

ArlingtonTexan Moderator Staff Member

I would hold off judgement on calling Miller a bad guy based on that charge. This one smells of college guys with music turned up too loud, acting like jerks. Not the smartest thing in the world, but far from being an untouchable.

6. texansfan88

texansfan88 All Pro

hmmmm now it makes sense why he didn't answer when I called him back on saturday night! oh the irony

7. D-ReK

D-ReK RAWWWRR!

It'll never happen...He'll still probably be a late first rounder...If he falls into the 40s though, I would want us to trade up for him...This isn't a very serious charge, though it don't eximplify poor judgement...