Just an Idea

Discussion in 'College Football & the NFL Draft' started by hot pickle, Mar 5, 2005.

1. hot pickle

hot pickle Canada Eh

with lots of people talking about getting a CB in the 1st round, but I was justin thinking what about Antonio Perkins, with Glenn about to retire, he can teach Perkins a thing or two, and in the next couple years him, Robinson and Faggins, will be shuttin WR down

2. WildBlackBear32

WildBlackBear32 All Pro

Perkins would be a nice 3rd-4th rounder. Though I think he brings more to the table as a kick returner, he'd be an "OK" 2nd-3rd over time.

3. F-minus67

F-minus67 Hall of Fame

All that I've heard about him is as a returned, how did he do as a corner in college?

4. WildBlackBear32

WildBlackBear32 All Pro

Ehhhh he was easily the best corner the Sooners had, however that isnt saying much because they got roasted in the air. Like I said, he's really just bringing the most to the table as a return guy and possibly a 2-3 corner...

5. BuffSoldier

BuffSoldier Hall of Fame

He has great sped and quickness, if only he could cover a little better he would be in the mix for one of the top 5 CBs.

6. Rosusu

Rosusu All Pro

I wouldnt mind picking him up in the 3rd. Letting him return kicks and be our dime back.