July 18:Mario Williams a salesman for a day

Discussion in 'Texan Tailgate' started by Wolf, Jul 15, 2007.

1. Wolf

Wolf 100% Texan

http://www.bizjournals.com/houston/stories/2007/07/09/daily55.html

date has passed though :(

2. awtysst

awtysst Draft Guru

Yeah, they didn't do a very good job in promoting individual tickets this year. Usually they have an annoucnment on their website in late May early June saying individual tix go on sale on July XX. This year it was not publicised nearly as well. I had to call them to find out.

3. primadox

primadox GEAUX TIGERS!!

Houston TX, via New Jersey and New Orleans
    My husband was one of the 100 lucky ones to get selected for the pre-sale at 7:30am this morning. We went down there with the kids, and I was snapping a picture of Mario as he came out of the radio booth, and a Texan employee asked if I wanted the kids' picture with Mario. Of course I said yes, and got a decent picture of the kids with him. I'll admit, we're Saints fans first (I grew up in NO, so it's in the blood; sorry!), and my middle son is a Reggie Bush fan, but I told him he needs to pull for Mario too, since mommy is also a Texans fan. Since he met Mario he's now a fan of his, and has been talking about Mario non-stop today. Kid's gotta learn that it's okay to pull for more than one team...:texflag:

Attached Files: