Juggernaught Ranks Us At #23

Discussion in 'Texans Talk' started by Ali4Real, Jul 16, 2008.

1. Ali4Real

Ali4Real Guest

2. TexansLucky13

TexansLucky13 53d Signal Batt

Respect is earned... we need consistency before we can be considered for the top half in any of these rankings.

3. DiehardChris

DiehardChris You betcha!

These are for fantasy football player rankings, not actual wins and losses. Who cares.

barrett likes this.
  4. ChampionTexan

ChampionTexan Site Contributor

Agreed 100%, and I while I think the schedule looks tougher, I think this team will be considerably better than the team that went 8-8 last year.

Having said that, I would also concur with the somewhat low ranking from a fantasy perspective. I haven't looked at the article (and I'm not going to), but when you consider that our "most proven" RB's are injury prone, that we will likely have a RBBC and even the most devoted fans don't know exactly who the committee members are going to be, and the fact that warranted or not, an injury concern also exists at QB, you kind of get to the conclusion that AJ and Owen Daniels (and maybe Kris Brown) are the only safe options for fantasy. Wow - I just convinced myself that at 23, we might be a bit overrated. Again, fantasy only.

5. badboy

badboy Site Contributor

I enjoyed last season and will this one. If we play hard and are #23, I can live with it and then with one more good draft....? I have been focusing on 2009 for the "push!"

6. barrett

barrett Hall of Fame

ditto.