Joe Thomas

Discussion in 'College Football & the NFL Draft' started by keyfro, Nov 8, 2005.

1. keyfro

keyfro Hall of Fame

check this guy out...he's a LT at wisconsin university...saw the wisconsin michigan game and the guy freaking dominated...the announcers were talking about him the entire game and how a lot of the nfl scouts believe he is the best LT in college football...the guy is 6'8'' and 295-300lbs...www.nfldraftcountdown.com has his profile there under the updated rankings

2. Blake

Blake MMQB

Good news for us. This is one more LT prospect to throw in the mix. So we have an even better chance of being able to trade down, and still get a premier player at the position we want.

3. Htown34s

Htown34s Veteran

He's a Junior, but could come out if he'd go in the 1st round I guess.

4. keyfro

keyfro Hall of Fame

all i know is that he's stayed injury free and ferguson hasn't...this guy is supposed to be an excellent overall tackle and from what i saw he is great in both the run and pass blocking

5. YoungTexanFan

YoungTexanFan Hall of Fame

He is getting more hype than he deserves, but he is still and elite prospect. He probally wont declare this year, but he might depending on the hype, because currently he is projected as a top 15 overall pick.

6. Dank94

Dank94 Rookie

Living in Ohio I follow local teams here. One left tackle the texans should look at is Mark Kracium from Miami of Ohio. They have 12 players that will be NFL bound and 3 of them are O-lineman.

Kracium is 6-5 300lbs

7. YoungTexanFan

YoungTexanFan Hall of Fame

do you have a scouting report, as i seem not to be able to remember this guy.

thanks.

8. Dank94

Dank94 Rookie

9. keyfro

keyfro Hall of Fame

that's good stuff

10. Youngstown Colt

Youngstown Colt All Pro

He doesn't always dominate. The Badgers O-line is a group effort. If there's one potential good pro out of the group it's Donovan Raiola.

Thomas seems to be a product of hype I must say.

11. keyfro

keyfro Hall of Fame

you know personally i don't see him coming out early...it's rare to see a o-lineman come out early because they almost always need another year to build their strength and mature...you do have a point with Raiola...he is one heck of an underrated center in college football