Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

JJ Watt is a damned decent human being!

Norg

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Well I guess Jj has a, steady girlfriend now. How, will this effect his, game prob downhill from here on out. Lol

JB

Innocent Bystander
Contributor's Club
Well I guess Jj has a, steady girlfriend now. How, will this effect his, game prob downhill from here on out. Lol
I think this is about the point my mom would have said that you needed to go kiss headlights on the freeway

Playoffs

Hall of Fame
I've almost banned me many a time. Help me out here.
Here you go...

This message is being sent because you have violated one or more of Texans Talk's forum rules. Please take the time to read the rules which are located... somewhere.

SR2b 7 days suspended for allowing off-topic posts in the JJ Watt thread.

This is a warning, and while we do not want this message to make you fear the site or its Marshals / Admins, we are trying to keep the peace.

We look forward to your returning to Texans Talk and participating within our rules. This matter is now closed.

Thank you.

HOU-TEX

Ah, Football!
Hmm, interesting. This cat hasn't secured a spot on the team yet and he's calling out the best Dlineman in the league? The dude's either a sandwich short of a picnic or has a set of really large nads.

Oh, the fact we don't even play them this season might throw a wrench in his delusional plan

Aiyegbusi told Vikings director of pro scouting Ryan Monnens that he’s not celebrating just being in the NFL. He’ll save his celebration for when he kicks Texans defensive end J.J. Watt’s butt on the field.
“What surprised Ryan – I wasn’t jumping around, like big, happy of signing it,” Aiyegbusi said. “He was like, ‘Are you not happy?’ I said, ‘I will be happy when I put J.J. Watt to the ground.'”
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/04/16/vikings-giant-polish-lineman-plans-to-put-j-j-watt-to-the-ground/

*disclaimer* I was unaware this was from PFT until I posted the link. I will now cup-check myself for allowing myself to be lured to that haven of assclowns

paycheck71

Hall of Fame
Hmm, interesting. This cat hasn't secured a spot on the team yet and he's calling out the best Dlineman in the league? The dude's either a sandwich short of a picnic or has a set of really large nads.

Oh, the fact we don't even play them this season might throw a wrench in his delusional plan

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/04/16/vikings-giant-polish-lineman-plans-to-put-j-j-watt-to-the-ground/

*disclaimer* I was unaware this was from PFT until I posted the link. I will now cup-check myself for allowing myself to be lured to that haven of assclowns
Sounds like a guy setting a high standard for himself, not calling anyone out... JMO.

ChampionTexan

Hall of Fame
Sounds like a guy setting a high standard for himself, not calling anyone out... JMO.
Yep, much like the Schaub comment regarding the Ravens QB room a little while back, PFT completely changes the tenor of the comment which somehow went from 'I will be happy when I put (Houston Texans star) J.J. Watt to the ground." to "He’ll save his celebration for when he kicks Texans defensive end J.J. Watt’s butt on the field."

I said it before, and I'll say it again - Florio's an ass. (And yes, I know that he didn't write this specific article, but PFT = Mike Florio).

DX-TEX

#TomSavageDontCare

JJ needs to go all Rick Flair on his ass.

"To be the man you have to beat the man! WOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

JB

Innocent Bystander
Contributor's Club
Interesting

Maybe Dogra was pushing for JJ to do an ad with AP

Houston Texans defensive end J.J. Watt reportedly fired Ben Dogra Friday, one of two agents he was working with, but he will likely retain Tom Condon.

Darren Heitner of the Sports Agent Blog passed along the news about Dogra, who also serves as a representative for Minnesota Vikings running back Adrian Peterson:

badboy

Hall of Fame
Amusing to me anyway. Slow time so this is just filler as new Minnesota tackle 6'9" 351 pound Babatunde Aiyegbusi says he wants to pound JJ:

Oh, and he's already gone ahead and called out J.J. Watt, which doesn't really seem like a safe thing to do if you value your life. Here's the money quote from Aiyegbusi in a story by USA Today about his signing with Minnesota:

"What surprised Ryan (Monnens, the Vikings' director of pro scouting) – I wasn't jumping around, like big, happy of signing it," Aiyegbusi recalled recently between sips of a remarkably tiny-looking iced tea.

"He was like, 'Are you not happy?' I said, 'I will be happy when I put (Houston Texans star) J.J. Watt to the ground.' (Monnens) started laughing."

It's probably a good thing for Aiyegbusi that the Vikings don't actually play Watt's Texans this season, but I can't wait to see J.J.'s response to this anyway.
http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-football/25151686/vikings-6-9-351-pound-player-wants-to-put-jj-watt-through-the-ground?ftag=YHR6f8d662

Playoffs

Hall of Fame
Boy’s Rendition of National Anthem Was So Amazing That NFL Superstar J.J. Watt Actually Had to Leave His Seat
Before the Houston Rockets took on the Dallas Mavericks for game two of the opening round of the NBA playoffs on Tuesday, 12-year-old Nicholas Connors stepped up to the mic to sing the national anthem — and he absolutely crushed it.

His rendition was so amazing that Houston Texans star J.J. Watt actually had to leave his seat to give him a hug and congratulate him.

The look on Connors’ face after he realized who had just rushed the court to meet him was priceless...
Priceless indeed: http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2015/04/22/boys-rendition-of-national-anthem-was-so-amazing-that-nfl-superstar-j-j-watt-actually-had-to-leave-his-seat/

Young man has some chops.