Jim Schwartz vs Jim Harbaugh

Discussion in 'The National Football League' started by TexansBull, Oct 16, 2011.

1. TexansBull

TexansBull Hall of Fame

2. jtexas

jtexas Veteran

Was Schwartz really going to try and fight him? Better yet, is Jim on Jim violence a hate crime?

3. SheTexan

SheTexan Site Contributor

Harbough just said he was excited about the win and shook his hand to hard. Schwartz is a sorry loser IMHO!!

GOOOOO NINERS!!!

4. Blake

Blake MMQB

Harbaugh needs to cut that shit out. Go and shake the mans hand like you been there before.

5. The Cush

The Cush All Pro

Schwartz said Harbough said an expletive too on top of the handshake. Sounds like a sorry winner as well

6. ArlingtonTexan

ArlingtonTexan Moderator Staff Member

While this is good soapopera like fair,

Nothing more meaningless than the middle of the field "good game" handshake. Most of the time the coaches nor players really mean it. Just do away the tradition.

7. Texan4Ever

Texan4Ever Hall of Fame

I got my money on Jim Schwartz! We really don't know what was said but it looked like Jim Harbaugh patted Schwartz really hard and then muttered some obscenity towards him which is why Jim Schwartz lost his cool.

8. Naiirb

Naiirb All Pro

Both of theme are wrong here. Harbaugh needs to act likes hes been there before, and Schwartz needs to calm down and not take an over excited Harbaugh to seriously. He made a mountain out of a mole hill.

9. Imatexanfan

Imatexanfan Hall of Fame

I woulda done the shit...Jim Harbaugh is the shit...f-u I won, carry on...u suck...wish we had that on the Texans huh KUBIAK?! :vincepalm:

10. Dutchrudder

Dutchrudder King of the Potato People

This is all on Schwartz. He's the one who made this into something it wasn't. In fact, if you read the lips of the two coaches, you can clearly see Schwartz saying 'WTF?" as Harbough moves on. So the 'obscenities' that he claims were said was likely started by him. What a sore loser.

11. steelbtexan

steelbtexan Hall of Fame

Wish the Texans had a HC with the passion of these guys.

12. WolverineFan

WolverineFan Hall of Fame

Harbaugh was overly excited and should have composed himself before getting to Schwartz. At the same time, Schwartz completely over reacted and I doubt Harbaugh said anything to him. He pretty much ignored Schwartz while celebrating until the guy ran up on him. You could see the confusion on his face until Schwartz started running his mouth.

Both guys did things wrong and it should have never happened. It was entertaining though.

Oh and Harbaugh would wreck Schwartz.

13. Maddict5

Maddict5 Hall of Fame

:rolleyes:

was waiting for that. you do realise they both looked & acted like whiny little bitches (schwartz moreso)? good coaches dont do stupid shit like that because whatever short term benefits from it grows old real fast on players etc. if you have that type of personality like it did with singletary, mora jnr, even gruden.

the most recent (& best comparison imo) is mr passionate josh mcdaniels who jumped out to a 6-0 start with the broncos in 09. where is he now? so dont crown either of these clowns yet

btw schwartz should stfu. ive seen him doing his gay power ranger fist pump after games a couple times already this season. he'd have a few coaches chasing after him if they were all as retarded as him

14. SF49erFaithful

SF49erFaithful Crabtree FTW

Also, what a lot of people don't consider is that JS was talking **** to Harbaugh during the game. After JH threw the challenge flag on an apparently non-challengable play, JS was yelling some ish to him across the field. JH looked pumped and didn't do the most polite thing, but Schwartz looked like the douche chasing him down the field lol.

15. Double Barrel

Double Barrel Modified Simian

yeah, but then we wouldn't be on the right track... :handshake:

16. texanhead08

texanhead08 Hall of Fame

Its the Tack in Schwartz than makes him a *********. He needs to let that shit go asap.

49ers scored on 4th down to win the game in the final minutes. Who doesn't get excited when his team does that other than Kubiak?

17. GuerillaBlack

GuerillaBlack Hall of Fame

Not to mention the lockout would have held us back.

18. Vinny

Vinny shiny happy fan Staff Member

- Paul Kuharsky

19. TimeKiller

TimeKiller Guest

This giant tree, standing 10,000 ft. high but not
    Man, I just saw this yesterday......what's the damn deal? hahaha...

Harbough needs to act like a man. I blew off a handshake when I was a child and I STILL regret it because it was a bullshit thing to do and I knew it then, I know it now, I'll know it forever. It's not tradition. It's respect for your adversary. That showed no respect and I would've had something say to.

Schwartz just needed to leave at "WTF assnugget?"

20. beerlover

beerlover Site Contributor

Both of these coaches have been tasked with changing losing culture of respective organization's. It maybe a sad state of affairs but hell I'd take it if my Head Coach turned into likes to fight guy if that's what it takes to turn our crap into winning. Where is the passion, energy & yes raw High School/College player mentality its a game for goodness sake :aggressive: