Jerry Jones Tells it All.........

Discussion in 'The National Football League' started by CloakNNNdagger, Apr 13, 2010.

1. CloakNNNdagger

CloakNNNdagger Site Contributor

From DEAD SPIN:

2. Texan_Bill

Texan_Bill Subscribed Contributor

Shoot! I couldn't listen to it. I'll listen to it after I get home tonight.

3. Texan_Bill

Texan_Bill Subscribed Contributor

What a jackass!!!!

4. HouSportsWriter

HouSportsWriter SIAB

~~breaking news~~

jerry jones is sueing rickey martin for there sex tape

:spin::kitten:

5. gary

gary Hall of Fame

I thought his name is Dewayne Johnson Jerry made the sex tape with. LOL.

6. Craig.

Craig. Nosebleeds

He was drunk but not scandalous. He was right on both counts.

7. Second Honeymoon

Second Honeymoon Hall of Fame

wow..simply wow

i dont think Jerrah knew he was being filmed...

i have never been a hater of Jones but this is off the hook low-class and he lost major points with me

you know other owners are just laughing at him behind his back after this

8. GP

GP Go Texans!

LOL. Oh wow. That was a special glimpse of Jerry in a drunken state.

Some young dudes goading him into saying completely drunken foolish stuff.

A drunken, sunken-skulled Jerry Jones reminds me of Weekend At Bernie's: Prop up a corpse and move his jaw to make it look like he's talking.

I suppose after the party they loaded up with Jerry and went to watch Red Shoe Diaries on the jumbo HD screen in the new stadium. With Jerry nodding off to sleep while the young dudes posed him in several compromising positions.

Next day, Jerry wakes up near a dumpster in Laredo with lipstick on his lips and a homeless man clipping Jerry's toenails, saving them in a small box to sell on ebay.

HOW 'BOUT THEM COWBOYS!?!? Woo!

9. ArlingtonTexan

ArlingtonTexan Moderator Staff Member

He actually more coherent drunk than sober. Anyway, this is not the first time I have heard (seen here) about Jones partying a little too much. From what I understand he is a great guy to sit at a bar with because he pulls no punches when he is not on camera or on the record. He is not some well balanced deep thinking intellectual, but more a risk taker who got lucky in the oil business and maybe even luckier in the football business.

10. GP

GP Go Texans!

He's the loudmouth, joke-telling, mover-and-shaker that all of us, to some degree or another, wish to be from time to time.

He's a charmer. He knows how to get people to agree with him and to do what he wants them to do.

Probably says some stuff he wishes he hadn't, but then again there's the charm of the guy: You still, somehow, will find yourself giving him another chance even if he said or did bad things. He's a little bit like Simon Cowell from American Idol: A bit of a turd, but then he can flash some signs of being a normal guy...but you always wonder which person he will be from moment-to-moment.

I bet there are some WILD, true stories that involve Jerry Jones. Would love to some day read a tell-all on the guy.

11. CloakNNNdagger

CloakNNNdagger Site Contributor

Someone rep the boy!! I can't get any of the above visions out of my mind.:spit:

12. HoustonFrog

HoustonFrog Dallas Frog

Jerry used to tie them on alot more but laid off for a long, long time.

I don't mind this at all. Everything he said was true. Most of us knew he felt pressure to bring in Bill. He didn't really diss Tebow, just said he wouldn't get on the field. To me it is a big so what. But a funny one. Hell, he hired Jimmy over margaritas and beer.

I think it is a pretty crappy day and age though where everyone tapes everything. The stories of drinking, etc from the old days seemed alot more "colorful" when told through newspaper guys.

Last edited: Apr 14, 2010
    bckey likes this.
  13. StarStruck

StarStruck Site Contributor

Must spread the rep! My thoughts almost exactly.

14. dalemurphy

dalemurphy Hall of Fame

I couldn't dream up a better example of why I'm not a Cowboy fan anymore!

1. Totally obnoxious, classless, scumbag of an owner.
    2. Cowboy fans that desperately continue to justify everything the man does.

I'm not sure about what you do in your profession. As for me, I've managed a lot of people and some of them aren't my favorites. When I drink or when I'm sober, I don't bring up names of ex-employees and call them "pieces of shit" in a public setting to people that know who I am talking about, regardless of my personal issues with them. But hey, I guess I'm just crazy like that.

CloakNNNdagger likes this.
  15. HoustonFrog

HoustonFrog Dallas Frog

Hey Dale. I'm so tired of your "I'm an ex-Cowboy fan" b.s. You basically just jump around. Half of your stories make no sense. You aren't above it all. No one is justifying anything but he did nothing wrong. If this was McNair you would be screaming to arrest someone for tapng him without his knowledge, etc. Stop being a hypocrite. The guy is just is shooting the crap with some dudes at a bar. We all do it and expect not to be video taped secretly. I talk crap about people all the time with my friends and ***** about work. He basically was laughing and said he "loves the guy" too. He didn't even bad mouth Tebow. I've said alot of bad stuff abotu Jerry's managment but this isn't going to be anything I get myself worked up about.

You know what I'm tired of.....never mind. This stuff is always funny to me since I posted the article once about how Jerry and McNair are friends, etc. I guess that makes McNair some kind of *****.

Get over yourself.

16. IDEXAN

IDEXAN Hall of Fame

Drunken hillbillies can sure make fools out of themselves, especially when they're the guy who gave up a whole draft for that worthless WR Roy Williams while the guy he's trying to demean down in South FLA just got Brandon Marshal for a 2nd rounder and a 3rd rounder (which is how they value a 2011 #2 pick right now).

17. dalemurphy

dalemurphy Hall of Fame

HoustonFrog: "No one is justifying anything.... but, he did nothing wrong".
    that's funny!

HoustonFrog: "He basically was laughing and said he 'loves the guy' too"
    yeah, clearly, when you call a person you fired a "piece of shit" and then follow that with, "but I love the guy", He's just joking and clearly respects him! whatever you need to believe.

Bitching about work isn't the same thing as being disrespectful to former employees that you fired. If you do that, then you are an S.O.B... and no, we don't all treat people that way. I don't. And, just because you don't like what I have to say doesn't make me a hypocrite.

If Bob McNair was caught behaving this way, I would be devastated. The fact is that McNair simply doesn't lack class like Jerry Jones and Bud Adams do. That's just reality. If you can show me evidence otherwise, please do so.

18. StarStruck

StarStruck Site Contributor

It's commendable that you do, however, in a society of having to be the first to tell or show a video clip, no place is sacred. I have been privy to conversations that probably wouldn't be broadcast from a virtual stage, but then we also didn't have people doing private recordings of private conversations or trusted people "speaking on the condition of anominity."

IMO, this isn't as much about Jerry and what he said or if it had been anyone else whether I liked them or not, I have a problem with another example of lack of privacy and number of people that choose to be self appointed town criers. Hopefully, we don't end up with significant security breaches because of loose lips.

19. WWJD

WWJD Hall of Fame

breaking news....

Jerry probably has said something stupid today. He may even do it tonight.

He just won't be video taped doing so.

No wait..he might..almost every interview he does he says something stupid.

It's just in his DNA.

I'm use to it.

20. drewmar74

drewmar74 disgruntled

Got him...... really was a classic post. Painted a great picture.

:clap: