Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Jason Babin leads the Eagles against the NY Jets tonight

nunusguy

Hall of Fame
When Jason Babin was signed by the Eagles, it wasn't a move that get much publicity. A small blurb was placed here or there beneath a more important story or mentioned a passing sidenote. He was considered a camp body without much of a shot at making this team. Well, that may all be changing.
Babin impressed a lot of people last night when the Eagles went into Indianapolis to play Peyton Manning and the Colts. Babin was getting very good pressure, and looked extremely quick off the ball. A couple times he caused Manning to rush, which caused a bad throw.
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...nd-up-making-philadelphia-eagles-final-roster
OK I exaggerated a little bit, he's playing for his life, playing for a chance to make Phillys 53-man roster and it says here he's got a chance.
I always liked Babin and cheered for him and he's pictured in this article in his old Texans uni, kinda sentimental and hope he makes the cut in Philly.
That would give me one more reason to root for the Eagles.
The game is on the NFLNet starting at 6.

The Eagles resigned Babin to a new contract Friday night. Looks like he made the roster.

Met him and had some business with him - he's an a$$.

Really ? I never met the guy, but others on this Board and elsewhere who claimed to have met him, even got acquainted with him spoke favorably of him.
What was your objection ? Do you know if he still has that commercial "hunting reserve" up north of here ?

Really ? I never met the guy, but others on this Board and elsewhere who claimed to have met him, even got acquainted with him spoke favorably of him.
What was your objection ? Do you know if he still has that commercial "hunting reserve" up north of here ?

Well I met him in a business context rather than an event type thing where he is on good behavior with the fans. In fact it was related to Babin Ranch. Don't know if he still owns it but the website says the account has been suspended.

Back