Jake Long

Discussion in 'College Football & the NFL Draft' started by Yankee_In_TX, Feb 23, 2008.

1. Yankee_In_TX

Yankee_In_TX Dance Lindsay!

I don't know if it was a joke, but NFL network was following Jake Long around. At one point he went to the front desk, and got a REALLY early wake up call. Told them to MAKE SURE he was up. Told them he was Vernon Gholston from Ohio State :)

2. Yankee_In_TX

Yankee_In_TX Dance Lindsay!

Wow - he put up 37, almost 38 reps on the bench.

3. Houston TexanUK

Houston TexanUK Rookie

Its a shame those 2 guys more than likely wont end up in the same division. I would enjoy watching them face eachother twice a year for the next decade.

4. Ole Miss Texan

Ole Miss Texan Hall of Fame

This guy doesn't look like a Left Tackle at all. Not in a bad way at all though, he is in incredible shape... Looks like a big Linebacker or something- no flab whatsoever.

5. threetoedpete

threetoedpete Hall of Fame

I agree. I'll be surprised if Clady, Collins and Williams make it beyond the first forty picks. Long doesn't look as quick to me as Thomas did last year. Williams looked superb yesterday. TBS...K.C. should lock the guy (Long) up. He's definitely an anchor. I wish we could afford him. He's not just a RT...he's a pro bowl caliber RT.

Zuttah is too light...But....he lifted well, runs like a deer...he's a ZBS guy. The uconn guy is top heavy...buyer beware. Gott have a dumper and base. I don't care what kind of scheme you run.