Jaguars waive Carroll

Discussion in 'The National Football League' started by Kaiser Toro, May 6, 2007.

1. Kaiser Toro

Kaiser Toro Native Mod

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2861806&campaign=rss&source=NFLHeadlines

snippet:
    Polite said Carroll acknowledged to police that he was carrying a 9mm pistol. Police then searched his car and found 11 pink tablets that were believed to be ecstasy. He was arrested and charged with carrying a weapon without a license, possession of drugs and possession of a firearm during the commission of a felony.

Carroll, an Atlanta native, was released Saturday on a $7,000 bond.

2. Koolaid Time

Koolaid Time Drink Up!

The Atlanta Journal Constitution had a bit more detail about the incident... turns out his nickname is "Batman"... but Batman was acting like "Pacman" when he got into a fight at the restaurant with some patrons.

What really takes the cake is that Batman consented to the search of his vehicle, where the drugs were concealed. Since he was not arrested inside his car, chances were it wouldn't have been searched. Too much hassle to go get a warrant.

"Holy The Police need to get a search warrant if you dont consent Batman"
    :gun:

Well, at least Pacman has a cellmate when they are both doing time in the Georgia Department of Corrections.....

3. Kaiser Toro

Kaiser Toro Native Mod

The Jaguars have waived cornerback Ahmad Carroll, who the team signed on Oct. 12 of last season after Carroll had been cut by the Green Bay Packers and cleared waivers.

Carroll, 23, was on the Jaguars roster for 11 games in 2006. He was active for only two of those games and played in one, on special teams in the JaguarsÂ’ loss in Buffalo.

http://www.jaguars.com/News/Article.aspx?id=6025

4. Errant Hothy

Errant Hothy Hypermediocrity

I'm not sure which reason makes me want to stay away from him more; a) his crap play on the feild or b) the recent arrest. Either way he won't be here.

5. Porky

Porky Hall of Fame

The Titans need to give him a call. The new dynamic duo, Batman and Pacman. :whip:

6. TexanSam

TexanSam Hall of Fame

I'm assuming the Bengals are already discussing a contract with him

7. SheTexan

SheTexan Site Contributor

Good one Porky!:devilpig:

8. PapaL

PapaL Loose Screw

Seriously, if you knew you had drugs on you or in your vehichle why on Earth would you consent? I don't carry either and I dont consent. Do the paperwork and get the warrant.

9. Koolaid Time

Koolaid Time Drink Up!

Na... they will be be "married Cellmates" doing time together in the Georgia prisons