Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Jaguar Excuses

Titan "Tack" Fan;477962 said:
Who is 6-2 against the Texans.

Funny.....those two losses against the Texans came the last time you sat in the cell.....er, um cellar of the AFC South.

So, go get another prison tattoo, little man. Maybe trade yourself for a couple of smokes.

That's what I like about us Texan fans. We might make excuses for our players but never when we lose a game.

Well, my question (and the question of most of the NFL's following) to those fans is if everyone across the nation seemed to be anticipating a Jaguars victory then why were they so clearly outplayed by a team that is statistically inferior across the board?

To answer this question. IMHO, you can't look at our stats to "judge" or "determine" what we are going to do on Sunday. As time goes on, every team is expected to either get better, or get worse.

Our team has underperformed so much, due to coaching alone, that we are probably going to make the biggest jumps and strides from one week to the next. Looking at David Carr's stats would be the most obvious indicator of that.

Then with the amount of people we have coming and going through our lineup, for reasons not related to injury shows that we are still making improvement to our lineup(theoretically we are keeping the better talent right??).

In short, the stats that you see going into any particular week, are not the stats of the team that is taking the field that Sunday.

I added my two cents to it. Go check out my comments.

Texans Chick's comments were more focused and "researched" than mine. I wanted to provide the smack talk side of things just to drive the point home to all those who read that article and our responses.

Poor Jags. Always the victim.

Back