Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Jags DT Hates Our Lovable Team

CloakNNNdagger

Hall of Fame
"I hate the Texans. ... They have an arrogance about them I just can’t stand." #Jaguars DT Terrance Knighton
5 hours ago via TweetDeck

In time we hate that which we often fear........Wm Shakespeare

It's also been said that fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to screw ups..........and a lot of suffering.

The Texans have an arrogance? About what for god's sake? Our finest hour was a 9-7 record. Arrogance? Jesus H. Kitten Sausage Christ, what the hell is this guy talking about? I hope we beat their stupid ass 60-0. :lol:

LMAO....my thoughts too...

The Texans have an arrogance? About what for god's sake? Our finest hour was a 9-7 record. Arrogance? Jesus H. Kitten Sausage Christ, what the hell is this guy talking about? I hope we beat their stupid ass 60-0. :lol:

Lol, honestly this would explain why the team could look so great one half and then get confident and let the other team win.

Now that's funny right there Thorn. Thanks for the laff at the end of THIS day!

rep

LOL. I WISH we were arrogant.

What he's probably referring to is that the Texans - FO, players and coaches - have a reputation for being labeled "classy." It's a term that I have heard applied to this team for years.

He also said he didn't think it was a good idea for us to wear red. "Because when a bull sees red he gets pissed". What a joke this guy is. Isn't his nickname "potroast"?. That explains it all. His iq is in the double digits. Lol.:toropalm:

Lol.. like most comedy, it's funny because it'a true...

Sent from my ryePhone 12G using Tapakeg

He also said he didn't think it was a good idea for us to wear red. "Because when a bull sees red he gets pissed". What a joke this guy is. Isn't his nickname "potroast"?. That explains it all. His iq is in the double digits. Lol.:toropalm:

LOL. He said that? Clearly, he doesn't know that the concept of "seeing red" is a metaphor for intense anger. A person, or animal, "seeing red" through their own eyes is supposed to be extremely angry and dangerous.

Hence, why we wear red.

This guy is a douche.

Now that's funny Thorn!! Thanks for the much needed laugh!!

I remember that for a while our receivers were on a dance craze after scoring TDs. That seems pretty arrogant to me when the team is languishing in mediocrity.

Jaguars DT Terrance Knighton said:
I hate the Texans. ... They have an arrogance about them I just can’t stand." .

17291966.jpg

RJSUUYIAPVDDRES.20080629122552.jpg

TERRANCEKNIGHTON150.JPG

4892-TERRANCE%20KNIGHTON_Jaguars_biography.jpg

Hey Mary-Jane Boy, you're 2-5:cowboy1:

Anyone who heard Winston on 610 the week after the Oakland game doesn't doubt that this team is "arrogant." (Or confident; beauty is in the eye of the beholder).

I don't know how the team determines when they are going to wear red. Personally, I think that should have been our primary colors anyways over the white or blue. I like that better with the white paints. Oh well. I have heard that before about them crying about us wearing red uniforms. I say, if it bothers them and their fans ....keep wearing it every time we play them here......let them whine about it.....if it gets under their skin.

Last edited:
LOL. He said that? Clearly, he doesn't know that the concept of "seeing red" is a metaphor for intense anger. A person, or animal, "seeing red" through their own eyes is supposed to be extremely angry and dangerous.

Hence, why we wear red.

This guy is a douche.

He's saying that he is the bull, and he's the one seeing red like a matador waves at a bull. It makes fat ass wanna charge at us...

and I thought we were the ones with the bull on our helmet. Apparently we are the matadors.

He's saying that he is the bull, and he's the one seeing red like a matador waves at a bull. It makes fat ass wanna charge at us...

and I thought we were the ones with the bull on our helmet. Apparently we are the matadors.

Or are we the capes? I mean, if we're the matadors and he's the bull... then he's dead. If we're the capes... well... he still ends up dead.

So.

There you go.

Everyone calm down, its obvious the man isnt to bright and has us confused with another Texas based team, its easy to see how the dim witted could do such a thing, after all we DO have Wade on our sidelines.

Someone just needs to give him this simple acronym to avoid further confusion later, We Aren't Dallas Everybody

^ I was thinking the same thing, don't they kill the bull after the show if not during? Heres to hoping his statement is prophetic and we destroy the Jags.

Brightside, if you are hated you gotta be doing something right.

It's probably a Mongo-got-fooled-again hatred whenever he repeatedly gets suckered by the zone block. "Terrence hate zone block!"

Apparently we are the matadors.

Doesn't the matador usually have a sword waiting behind that red flag?

Bulls are red/green color blind.

#jagfail

Exactly. They only see in black and white.......the cape appearing gray to them. The thing that actually irritates the bull is the flapping of cape.......and, of course, the fact that the picador has already stabbed the bull in the back of the neck several times before the matador ever engages the bull.

More.........

Jaguars DT Terrance Knighton hates the Texans

All week long Jaguars defensive line coach Joe Cullen has been showing film of the Jaguars 2010 season finale, when Texans running back Arian Foster gained 180 yards rushing against the Jaguars.

The footage has made defensive tackle Terrance Knighton angry. Not that he needed more incentive against the Houston Texans.

"I hate Houston; I hate the Texans," Knighton said. "That’s probably the team I hate most in the league. I don’t know, they have an arrogance about them I just can’t stand. We watched the bad game last year I just got angry and I’m ready to go out there and get that bad taste out of my mouth."

He says "the bad game" because the Jaguars defense did have a good game against Foster in the teams' first meeting. Foster only gained 56 yards in the team's 31-24 win over Houston. That game is better known for the Hail Mary pass from David Garrard to Mike Thomas which sealed it.

But what doesn't sit well with Knighton is that year after year it seems to him the Texans are the team people are talking about to unseat the Colts as the division champions.

"Every year they’re the team that’s supposed to overtake the Colts, or be this high-powered offense," Knighton said. "This defense that’s supposed to just shut down everybody. I’m just tired of hearing about it."

More.........
"Every year they’re the team that’s supposed to overtake the Colts, or be this high-powered offense," Knighton said. "This defense that’s supposed to just shut down everybody. I’m just tired of hearing about it."

Now I understand....... he's just like our fans.

He won't have to hear about it tomorrow..... he'll have front row seats.

More.........

That is ridiculous. This team has had one - ONE - winning season in it's entire existence, and the Jags have been to multiple - MULTIPLE - playoffs. We have never hit the playoffs. EVER.

This guy is a moron.

As I said earlier, what's he probably pissed off about is the fact that our franchise has been labeled as "classy" for the last several years. And, we tend to only hire "good guys", which could cause some resentment among opposing teams.

Overall, this guy is full of **** and I hope he gets punched in the mouth Sunday.

Tired of hearing about it? Who the hell covers the Texans anywhere but Houston?

Lol. Well, the national media actually loves the Texas. They've been waiting for years for us to break-out. So there's been a lot of coverage of this team (despite some people who whine that we don't get any national love).

I just don't get the arrogance factor this guy is speaking of. I WISH this team were arrogant. Right now we're a bunch of nice guys.

In terms of qb dont the say the human eye can pick up on red more then other colors

In terms of qb dont the say the human eye can pick up on red more then other colors

It draws the most attention to the human eye, hence it's use in advertising, highlighting important content, warning messages, lipstick, etc. Look at how it's used in this web page.

Some Jags fans seems to slight us for being any good. Whatever, we scored 24 without Andre and are 5-3. I'll gladly take that.

They have a good defense though. I'll say this about the Jags. As far as next year is concerned, I'm more sacred of them than the Titans or Colts. If they get a offense with that defense they are going to be a good team.

Now he says we are "dirty." What a whiny little *****, he was talking smack after the game. He said they were, pushing him in the back, pulling on his jersey, late hits.... Also according to him the Texans are really not that good. :cry2:

Some Jags fans seems to slight us for being any good. Whatever, we scored 24 without Andre and are 5-3. I'll gladly take that.

They have a good defense though. I'll say this about the Jags. As far as next year is concerned, I'm more sacred of them than the Titans or Colts. If they get a offense with that defense they are going to be a good team.

I just posted that same thing in another thread.
When/If Gabbert ever learn his position, they will be dangerous,

Now he says we are "dirty." What a whiny little *****, he was talking smack after the game. He said they were, pushing him in the back, pulling on his jersey, late hits.... Also according to him the Texans are really not that good. :cry2:

Yeah, I heard him on 610 not too long ago. Someone asked him what, specifically, made us arrogant, and he said he couldn't name specifics, and that he just didn't like us.

What a little *****. It's not our fault he's playing on a declining team in a small NFL market.

Back