Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Jacoby Just Shut The Haters Up!!

50+ players all playing a role and 1 gives the game away

ojrep_display_image.jpg

Earlier this year I said that A) I hated the contract B) I was feeling a little better about JJ's play BUT C) I still hold my breath every time he's back to receive a punt.

Concerns realized!!!

TWICE today!!! Money well spent??? I think not!!!

I don't hate Jacoby Jones. I hate the fact that Jacoby Jones is stupid.

It's taken this half for me to stop hating JJ. Immediately after that muffed return, I hated JJ. Since he's been on the field so much since then, I've decided I hate the person that re-signed him and continues to put his ass out there.

He has solidified his place in the darkest part of my heart. Take your sorry a$$ out of Houston. I wish he'd miss the team flight to Baltimore and I hope he misses the flight home and takes the one to NO and stays there. Eff you jones.

This thread fails on so many levels.

Let's see Jacoby Jones, 4 year Veteran who's main job on the Texans team is to.....

wait for it...

RETURN PUNTS! what does he do, the BIGGEST boneheaded play of the game. NOT ONLY that one play, he did absolutely nothing in the return game to give his team good field position; Ran sideways and backwards, as he always does, instead of North and South.

so again, where does this thread fail?

Let's see Jacoby Jones, 4 year Veteran who's main job on the Texans team is to.....

wait for it...

RETURN PUNTS! what does he do, the BIGGEST boneheaded play of the game. NOT ONLY that one play, he did absolutely nothing in the return game to give his team good field position; Ran sideways and backwards, as he always does, instead of North and South.

so again, where does this thread fail?

Check my post history. I want to get rid of JJ.

Read the thread title, and the first two pages. That's what fails.

I don't believe that Jacoby stays in Houston after that muff today. He isn't the worst WR in the world, but he is going to be synonymous with 'that play' (like Sage was with the Rosencopter). His return skills are average, at best.

Sorry, but Jacoby used up the last of my goodwill towards him today.

I try to be a good Christian but JJ makes it so ............... difficult not to go insane.

If I had the power JJ would be staying in a place that actually loves him..... Balt.

I don't believe that Jacoby stays in Houston after that muff today. He isn't the worst WR in the world, but he is going to be synonymous with 'that play' (like Sage was with the Rosencopter). His return skills are average, at best.

Sorry, but Jacoby used up the last of my goodwill towards him today.

I agree, the "momma in the stands" was a nice novelty, but its time for him to go... AJ needs a true #2 WR to take off pressure.

I'm certain Jacoby feels terrible, and he'll probably vow to do what he can to become better and make up for it. And I doubt the dude "stupid." But I do think his time in Houston should come to an end, since he's had plenty of opportunity by now to prove his value. I really like the guy a lot, but if he does grow and become a better player, he will have to do it for another team. Getting cut might be motivation.

Only room for ONE "JJ" on the roster...
And that is JJ WATT!!

Cut him loose...he's dead weight!

Back