Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

I've zipped it for a reason....

Livid13

Waterboy
I haven't posted here for quite some time. I simply want to say this regarding the Colt loss. To some, I'm stating the obvious. For that I apologize. Our turnovers killed us. We played without TWO key starters in A.J. and Green. We were playing the WORLD CHAMPIONS and still made it close. Complain about the play calling and lack of clock management all you want, they're valid points. HOWEVER, this is NOT the "same old Texans". We have an entirely different feel and look on and off the field. Schaub has a steel sack and will not crumble under pressure. The defense is only going to get better. YES, we have some serious injuries, but this is a GOOD team, imhmfo. I'm looking forward to the rest of the season. The Indy loss HURT and that's a good thing. I expected us to win. That would have been unheard of (in spite of Christmas Eve game) against the Colts in years past. Keep your heads up.

You're alive! Good hearing from you Liv. We were actually talking about you at the game yesterday. BTW, I agree 100% with your post.

Well said my friend!! Welcome back, and DON'T leave again for so long. I have missed ya!!!!!!!!! Thought for a while you might have let Yvette get to ya!! lol LOVE ya!:texflag:

When I first read the title of this thread the first thought that entered my mind was that someone else besides Joker had pledged to remain celibate until the Texans made the postseason.

Back