Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Ive heard Ryans and Greenwood.....

• Thread starter [[Gary Kubiak]]
  • Start date
G

[[Gary Kubiak]]

Ive not heard "Orr" to often. Is he a lost cause? I think this guy was not meant to be a 4-3 linebacker. He was a good 3-4 LB, but he cant seem to be close to anyplays on the 4-3.

Somebody out there share my opinion?

I think when Wong makes it, Orr will be designated to the backup role. Wong played great when he was a LOLB in the 3-4 and seemed to struggle a bit in the middle, but if he plays the LLB spot in the 4-3 then I think we are good to go.

I think when Wong makes it, Orr will be designated to the backup role. Wong played great when he was a LOLB in the 3-4 and seemed to struggle a bit in the middle, but if he plays the LLB spot in the 4-3 then I think we are good to go.

Your avitar is hilarious. Would be better if Jerry Jones was in the front.

Orr should still see alot of PT. I think Wong will be a spot player for the first few weeks.

That avatar of yours is absolutly hilarious! I just kinda glanced at it after I read your post and it just hit me. Gesus!

Orr should still see alot of PT. I think Wong will be a spot player for the first few weeks.

That avatar of yours is absolutly hilarious! I just kinda glanced at it after I read your post and it just hit me. Gesus!

Ya I can see that happening too, give Wong time to adjust back into the 4-3 and get into game shape. Maybe around week 8 he should be 100%.

Orr is good in pass rush and run stopping, horrible in coverage, especially zone.

Ya I can see that happening too, give Wong time to adjust back into the 4-3 and get into game shape. Maybe around week 8 he should be 100%.

Man I hope so! We need help with the SLB position. He was good in coverage as well. The short drop offs and the screen have really hurt so far this year. Let's hope for a smooth transition for the Wongster.:bananasplit:

Until Ryans came along, Wong has been our best linebacker. Hopefully we hasn't lost a step with his injury and can get back into the swing of things. That's a big if however, injuries like his scare me into thinking a player is not the same after that.

Im thinking that getting Wong and Faggins back will help tremedously in turning our defense around. I know im stating the obvious, but man, what a joy it would be to see our team start coming together after all the frustration they have felt. :)

Back