Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

It's time to make Faggins a back up

^^^ How many PI was called on Fletcher, how many big plays did he give up? You definitely wasn't watching the same game as us.

Fletcher was given his chance, and failed miserably. Petey looked pretty bad today too. I am sick and tired of our d's play on 3rd downs... How do you let Harrington find the open man. We need more blitzes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Both Fletcher and Faggins played horrible. What jumped out at me today was the way Atlanta was keying on Faggins. They were attacking him consistantly. They had WRs talking crap to him on almost every passing play as well. It looks like attacking Faggins and getting in his head early is a reoccuring theme for offenses lining up against our defense. Our defense these last few years has had alot of holes and Faggins wasn't picked on much then because there were just so many things an offense do to us. Now it seems that we shut down alot of things an offense does and the one glaring weakspot we have is Faggins (and now what looks like Fletcher) so teams just go right at him.

Bottom line: We need to address this #CB position by first game of next year.

P.S. If Dunta gets hurt we are so screwed at CB. BTW, What happened to Dunta during the game? Some sort of hand problem? I see that he continued to play, but does anyone know what type of injury it is?

Is it time for Bennett to get a chance? I know he is supposed to be the theoretical long term answer, so if we are gonna get burned like this, why not have him out there learning? I mean, can he really be any worse?

Is it time for Bennett to get a chance? I know he is supposed to be the theoretical long term answer, so if we are gonna get burned like this, why not have him out there learning? I mean, can he really be any worse?

If we are sure Bennett is healty, and ready, then I expect we start to see him soon.

I think they will wait till he is 100% healty. I doubt the coaching staff will take many chanceswith palyer health the rest of the year.

If we are sure Bennett is healty, and ready, then I expect we start to see him soon.

I think they will wait till he is 100% healty. I doubt the coaching staff will take many chanceswith palyer health the rest of the year.

Agreed. We can't play him if he is injured. We need to heal up.

Back