Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Its time for McNair to give up day-to-day control of team to his sons

That was in response to the OP - a more 'proactive' owner.

We'll have to agree to disagree. McNair has hired GM's and coaches with pedigrees, histories of success. Then he's largely stayed the hell out of the way and let them do their job. That's how I like my Owner, especially when they have no personal experience in football. Of course he's made mistakes, but I prefer he shows patience over capricious decision making made to appease all the armchair QB's. If you want an owner that likes to turnover his staff with the seasons there's this team in Oakland you should check out.

I'm not asking for Al Davis or Dan Snyder. Not every fan that complains about Mr McNair being the NFL equivilant to Mister Magoo wants us to get an owner who's a maniac like Al or a petulant child like Dan. Some of us would settle for a little get off the damn couch every now and then.

Pro tip for you: "Seasons" come every year. Bob appears to poke his head into the operation about once every four years.

I'm not asking for Al Davis or Dan Snyder. Not every fan that complains about Mr McNair being the NFL equivilant to Mister Magoo wants us to get an owner who's a maniac like Al or a petulant child like Dan. Some of us would settle for a little get off the damn couch every now and then.

Pro tip for you: "Seasons" come every year. Bob appears to poke his head into the operation about once every four years.

Guess I can reiterate some more. Yea, he could do better. There are much worse. Yea, I'm still happy he's our owner.

If that's a pro tip, I'd hate to see your amateur stuff.

Last edited:
Back