ITS not Carr's FAULT!!!

Discussion in 'Texans Talk' started by thetexanator, Dec 10, 2006.

1. thetexanator

thetexanator All Pro

when are u people going to get it through your thick skulls! carr is a probowl quaterback, he just hasnt been able to show it because he has absolutely no time to throw the ball!! this guy was a #1 pick, his desire to will the team tp victory is shown when he wouldnt cut his hair. its not his fault Andre Johnson drops the balls he throws to. and we dont need vince young and his 40 yd game winning runs, weve got Carr and his cool looking Hand glove.

2. El Amigo Invisible

El Amigo Invisible All Pro

It was not David Carr's fault. VY is the man and he plays for the wrong team.

3. Napa Auto Parts

Napa Auto Parts Hall of Fame

danny wuerffel had a cool looking glove too.

4. Titan "Tack" Fan

Titan "Tack" Fan Hall of Fame

David Carr can go coach D-III football with Ryan Leaf in rural Texas now.

5. The Dream

The Dream Hall of Fame

I stopped reading after I ran over this.

6. Goldeagle

Goldeagle Hall of Fame

Carr haters dont care how many passes #80 drops or how our Defense cant tackle.

We lost to a good team with VY, that is what happened.

Heath Shuler likes this.
  7. Ckw

Ckw Guest

Look everybody needs to stop bringing up not drafting Vince Young
    About Carr: numerous times he would throw the dump off instead of hitting the man wide open in the middle of the field. He didn't get the ball into the end zone. YAY!!! He didn't make mistakes!! But what did that get us? A loss... Vince Young threw an interception, yet made a TD when it counted. We win that game if Carr throws the ball downfield in the 4th quarter.

I've taken up for him a long time. I have been a Carr :homer:

But those days are having to end. Carr is not the reason why we lost.

Carr is the reason we did not win.

And don't give me negative rep if you don't like it. Look up my past posts and see how many times I have taken up for Carr. He didn't do a terrible job today. But he just didn't get it done when it counted. No matter who you are, you're crazy if you can't see that. 7 games and 1 TD??? THAT'S TERRIBLE!

8. Ckw

Ckw Guest

And don't associate me with a Carr hater. I would love it if he turns it around. This just sucks. I have a framed picture of the newspaper from 2002 when we beat the Cowboys in our first game. Just wish I could go back to those days....

9. Ckw

Ckw Guest

Oh and #80 did make some mistakes. He did drop a pass in the end zone. Yet he also has made some clutch plays as well. He is not without blame in my book. I mean sadly Demeco cannot go without blame for missing Vince Young totally on that final touchdown run. He tried to cut around the line instead of blitzing the middle and Young found that hole...

10. FLYmeatwad

FLYmeatwad Rookie

Carr's still my favorite Texan, but I have a bad feeling that he'll go somewhere with a decent to good offensive line, Carolina maybe if they do want to pull the plug on Delhomme, and be successful. I just wish we could throw a legitimate deep ball, it's the key thing missing from our offense. Oh and DD.

11. Goldeagle

Goldeagle Hall of Fame

Yeah Demeco did stick a hand out and totally missed the tackle.

12. hot pickle

hot pickle Canada Eh

haha, yeah i did to

13. dtran04

dtran04 Hall of Fame

Demeco did get rocked on a handful of plays today. He got ran over by Henry a couple times. On the last play, he skipped in the air for no reason and they ran right by him. I would blame the defensive coordinator on that one though.

14. Ckw

Ckw Guest

Good points. I agree. What I don't get it we have weapons. We have AJ. We have Moulds. We have Daniels. No we don't have a running game. Please tell me something to make my mind change. Watching this game just killed me. Carr really let me down. This was his chance to prove something and he didn't even throw a TD. I'm serious. I want to be wrong. So please give me something substantive to change my mind.

15. Goldeagle

Goldeagle Hall of Fame

I was really dissapointed in Robinson and the Defense getting ran over today.

16. Texans Horror

Texans Horror Hall of Fame

Carr still has a ways to go, but unlike most quarterbacks of his age, he is having to unlearn everything he learned before. And his line sucks.

But Carr needs a lot of improvement if he wants to be here more than one more year...

17. TexanLen

TexanLen Veteran

That's right. Carr didn't lose it and he didn't win it either. I think that is where all my frustration is right now. Carr is still playing like a "rookie". I heard it best when someone said Carr is a back up QB, not a starter.

18. Goldeagle

Goldeagle Hall of Fame

Read the post above yours. Good explanation.

19. shansmacker

shansmacker Rookie

David doesnt make winning plays period,great human being but not a playmaker.No one is a bigger homer than me and no one wants the Texans to succed more than I do but the time has come to call a spade a spade and
    David has shown that he cant get it done.

20. Goldeagle

Goldeagle Hall of Fame

I dont know, you have AJ dropping passes, Cook fumbling inside 2 minutes.

Anyone remember Carrs win over Jacksonville?