Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

It's a sad day in my house hold

Andrew6

All Pro
I found out I got moved to a new shift tonight:overreact:. The shift I was on had me off for every home game and working every away game. The new schedule has me working quite a few of the games:foottap: :(

Panthers game - Off but away
49ers game - Working days
Saints game - Off but away and will be in Pennsylvania
Vikings game - working days

Dolphins game - Working nights
Jaguars game - Working days
Broncos game - Off but short weekend
Titans game - Off Long weekend
Jets game - working nights
Packers game - Working days
Ravens game - off short weekend
Bye - Off Long weekend ( go figure)
Bills game - Nights
Bears game - Days
Jaguars game - Off short weekend
Lions Game - Working days
Titans game - Working Nights
Patriots game - Off (1 day off in between sets)

Everything in red is what I'm off for. I need to check and see if I have enough vacation to cover some of this. With the new baby this year I spent most of it in Jan. :strangle::wild:

Sucks that you're not going to get to see so many games :(

On the upside, what about DVR?

Or, if you have broadband and have the money, you can subscribe to a Usenet service, then download the games once they've ended.

I know, it's not the same as seeing them live, but it's better than nothing. For Sept and Oct, I'll be relying heavily on Usenet.

Really? What exactly do you do ? The reason I ask is cuz I'm also in the oil field , I'm a machinist . Also if you sell Any can I buy those packer tickets off you

operations schedule and have no clue what tickets are going for right now and if wife plans to go or what she wants to do. I don't forsee bringing our new son inside just yet.

Sucks that you're not going to get to see so many games :(

On the upside, what about DVR?

Or, if you have broadband and have the money, you can subscribe to a Usenet service, then download the games once they've ended.

I know, it's not the same as seeing them live, but it's better than nothing. For Sept and Oct, I'll be relying heavily on Usenet.

I'll have to look into that.

Sorry Andy! That truly sucks!

You know who to call if you and Amy need to unload your tickets. I'm SHORT this year for every game. Grandkids are growing up!! :fans:

Sorry Andy! That truly sucks!

You know who to call if you and Amy need to unload your tickets. I'm SHORT this year for every game. Grandkids are growing up!! :fans:

I hear ya. I know Amy said she wanted to go to the 49ers game but said she only wanted the parking pass for that one as she didn't want to bring Mason in. Thats the only input she's given me so far.

Man Andrew that sucks, but at least you have a job.

P.s.

If you sell any I may buy some. My step dad is getting me tickets for my 18th bday, and passing my GED.

I hear ya. I know Amy said she wanted to go to the 49ers game but said she only wanted the parking pass for that one as she didn't want to bring Mason in. Thats the only input she's given me so far.

Let me know if ya want to sell them. I'm two short for that game. Would like to take all the grandkids if possible

Is Amy going to be there for sure? I still have Mason's gift and I'll bring it if she's gonna be there.

Let me know if ya want to sell them. I'm two short for that game. Would like to take all the grandkids if possible

Is Amy going to be there for sure? I still have Mason's gift and I'll bring it if she's gonna be there.

she said she wants to be there.

What section and seats? And when you decide what games you would like to sell that would be great... interested...

Thanks

Dude I am truly sorry to see this I hope you can have a miracle of some sort I would trade seats if it would help but you know as well as I do that wouldn't work you would be on Tv before the game started. I got a friend on row x that might trade with you if that might help I will ask

Dude I am truly sorry to see this I hope you can have a miracle of some sort I would trade seats if it would help but you know as well as I do that wouldn't work you would be on Tv before the game started. I got a friend on row x that might trade with you if that might help I will ask

I've been working some vacation and will make the first game and as of right now I'll only miss like 2 or 3 games but one of them will be the Green baby game :( someone already had vacation.

Back