Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

"It has been awhile..."

This clown is a pathetic joke. I didn't post in this thread (until now), so he searched out another post in another thread so he could leave me retaliatory negative rep about this thread. Welcome to my ignore list buddy.

I just saw that he did the same damn thing to me! Kind of reminds me of a little kid who would take his ball home because the game wasn't going his way. Sh*t! I just earned myself another neg. rep again.

thread_wont_die.jpg

:headhurts: My first gut reaction (and that's all we can go on at this point) is that it seems like they could have bargained harder in their trade down (by comparing the trades that went on around them) and even then selected a "project" player.

I'm not wild about that despite it being a need position for them. Slaton seems to have quite a few holes in his game (not the least of which is staying healthy) and that too has me a bit on edge. Finally the selection of a QB in the 7th round looks like a totally wasted pick. How odd (unless they still plan on trading Sage). Overall, this draft might pan out to be pretty good if they get two starters out of it in the long run (Brown and Molden), but that most likely won't be for a couple of seasons, IMO. So...I'd go a solid "C".:aggressive:

Fantastic, so in two weeks you went from "Worst. Draft. Ever." to "Solid C" just like the rest of the media.

You're probably the worst poster here that isn't a fan of the Titans/Jags/Colts, and most of those trolls are way more intelligent and form arguments and opinions like a regular human being and not a box of hair (such as yourself).

In closing, I hate the way you post, and I think that you will end up leaving this forum and moving to a different one because you are "bored".

I also imagine that you are probably a fan of the Titans because their fans suck ass and so do you (Actually, Bullock53 and kvb90 are decent good posters).

EDIT: I move that this thread migrate to the Rivalry Talk section of this forum. This whole entire thread reeks of trolling smack.

Fantastic, so in two weeks you went from "Worst. Draft. Ever." to "Solid C" just like the rest of the media.

You're probably the worst poster here that isn't a fan of the Titans/Jags/Colts, and most of those trolls are way more intelligent and form arguments and opinions like a regular human being and not a box of hair (such as yourself).

In closing, I hate the way you post, and I think that you will end up leaving this forum and moving to a different one because you are "bored".

I also imagine that you are probably a fan of the Titans because their fans suck ass and so do you (Actually, Bullock53 and kvb90 are decent good posters).

EDIT: I move that this thread migrate to the Rivalry Talk section of this forum. This whole entire thread reeks of trolling smack.

Worst poster ever, that ain't what your mama just said OH!!! Hilarious dude I had to do it sorry about that.

not really.

Right, then you can't read that the only screen name you could think of was
B0NG because you're too ignorant to think of a non drug oriented screen name?! How cool retarded ass.:bat:

EDIT: I didn't realize this was a joke thread until I read the remaining 5 pages.

Oye. Offseason really gets some people in touch with their inner retard.

U can get with this or u can get with that

we could of picked him or Him but we didnt we went with option C

:specnatz:

Back