Is Reggie Bush planning a career in Real Estate?

Discussion in 'The National Football League' started by Numbskull, Jul 22, 2006.

1. Numbskull

Numbskull Rookie

Because he just bought a 1.8 million dollar home in New Orleans. Why would he do that considering yahoo.com has him possibly holding out the entire year? :spy:

HMMMMMM.......

http://www.nola.com/business/t-p/ind...l=1&thispage=2

2. texanmojo

texanmojo Shotgun 30 Time

Bad link...

3. tulexan

tulexan Hall of Fame

He wouldn't have a problem selling that house if he had to. The new orleans real estate market is pretty hot right now.

I doubt he will hold out the entire season like the Yahoo! article claims but I think that the idea that he will be in camp early, if at all, is a pipe dream. The Saints have all of the bargaining power so it will be up to Bush to come down in his demands. I have a suspicion that he has no interest in playing for the Saints and that he would not have declared if he thought there was a reasonable chance that he would end up there. Remember all of those reported guarantees between McNair and Carroll?

Another thing, I wouldn't read too much into the donations he has given to local charities. If anything, they will give him tax exemptions for his new huge income.