Is it just me or...

Discussion in 'Texans Talk' started by LBblitz, Feb 14, 2006.

1. LBblitz

LBblitz Veteran

does the MB seem less chaotic when everyone is talking about different aspects of our team, not fighting over VY and DC. Im not trying the jinx it by starting one, I just want to know if anyone else feels the same way.

BTW, to me, the board has been more informative recently too: FAs, Sherman, Couch, Pbuch, etc. Its got me checking more than once everyday now. :)

2. dat_boy_yec

dat_boy_yec All Pro

Yeah, I've noticed that too. Ain't it great. Lol I'm glad I didn't give up on this MB (not like I got anything else to do.)

3. Hardcore Texan

Hardcore Texan Magnet Man

There has always been quality "football talk" postings, just since the offseason and Rose Bowl, you have to search through a ton of riff raff to find "the meat".

4. TexanSam

TexanSam Hall of Fame

I can't wait until draft day when we do or don't draft Vince Young just so we can talk more about actual football and why or why not we should or should not keep David Carr.

5. Runner

Runner Hubcap Diamond Staff Member

I suggest anyone that feels this way should respond to the football posts to keep them alive and ignore the other type. Some are difficult to ignore since they are so, um ... outlandish, but you aren't going to change any opinions in them anyway. I thought some good discussions have died pretty early in the last month.

Heck, I've been giving rep to a lot of people I don't agree with just because I thought they made a decent argument. Making a good argument adds to the general discussion, and that is really the only way to change anyone's mind. It can work on me anyway, but then I'm not omniscient.

(Well grounded assumptions + decent logic) > (posting in 24 point bold type + saying the same thing the same way 100 times).

6. TexanBacker93

TexanBacker93 Hall of Fame

My favorite thing is still having the same post copied into multiple threads. Still, there are some very good discussions going on. It will get better once free agency gets going as well.