Indy Loss spin

Discussion in 'The National Football League' started by Wolf, Nov 20, 2006.

1. Wolf

Wolf 100% Texan

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=cnnsi-snapjudgments&prov=cnnsi&type=lgns

2. TheCD

TheCD All Pro

I'm not really sure if that's quite the case. I don't necessarily think a team that goes 16-0 in the season has to worry that much about not winning a Super Bowl, but that mindset can also cause them to lose.

I will say, though, that the Colts should have won that game, in my opinion. The last TD off the pick for the Cowboys and the last Colts offensive play should have been ruled differently.

3. mefool3030

mefool3030 Rookie

Hahaha just like the Texans should of won their last game...lots of coulda's and shoulda's every week too bad that doesnt reflect their win/loss record. Maybe they should put an asterisk next to that win since there is no way it should of turned out that way... hahaha

4. DFAN

DFAN Veteran

The last TD off the pick? I think you mean the 1st TD that the Cowboys scored. I've seen replays from CBS, NFL Films, and Inside the NFL and none of them show clearly that the call would have been overturned.

The last offensive play was ruled just like it should had been ruled. Even Manning said after the game it was a good play. Ware took him down inside the 5 yd rule. Manning then had no options left and threw it out of the endzone.

The RW INT play where he hit the WR inside the 5 yd rule was more questionable but if you watched the replay the ball had not left Manning hand. I agree that the play is usually called differently but they called the right way.

You can watch any game any week and find at least 3 questionable calls. You think that was the 1st game all year that INDY had a questionable calls against them? No. It wont be the last either. Just like Indy will get questonalbe call in their favor.

Plain and simple. SCORE BOARD!!!!!!!!!!

5. HowBoutThemCowboys!

HowBoutThemCowboys! All Pro

If Romo didn't complete every pass in the second half, if Manning didn't throw two interceptions, if our o-line gave up more than one sack, if Manning was sacked less than thrice, if Marion Barber and Julius Jones didn't combine for more than 120 yards and two TDs, if Manning didn't go four and out on the Cowboys 10 with minutes left in the game, then yeah-- the Cowboys didn't deserve it. But please, look at the scoreboard.

Dallas- 21
    Indy- 14