Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Incident in the stands, a True Story.

I totally agree with you guys but I just can't understand why so many of you are having problems. I do think it is stupid the way they are turning the game into a corporate event but until they make it against the code of conduct to stand and yell and scream, I am golden. Oh yeah, and they better let me keep my beer too.

I can somewhat understand the rule against "noisemakers", although they have never bothered me I can see how it would be rather irritating if someone behind you was blowing an air horn in your ear.

I can somewhat understand the rule against "noisemakers", although they have never bothered me I can see how it would be rather irritating if someone behind you was blowing an air horn in your ear.

See, that's the thing. To a lot of us here, we're football fans who have this understanding that going to a football game is going to be noisy. Crank up the noise, strike up the band (see college football). To the casual "fan", who really couldn't give a rat's ass about the game and is there 'cause they scored tickets from work, it's something to do on a Sunday, balancing their nachos on one knee and their hotdog on the other, yakking on the phone, getting up every 5 minutes to get the kids something, yeah, a noisy football game is going to be a problem.

It's like I said, the jackholes who go if they score tickets from work or whatever, only go once a year, and only if they score those tickets, they have to ruin it for those of us who understand what a football game is like, PAY for our tickets and are there every game, or can't freaking wait to go to another one when we can.

IT'S A FOOTBALL GAME!!! If you don't like noise, stay the ******* home!!!!!

Tomorrow will be my 4th football game in 4 days. Thank goodness that at HS and college football, there are none of these issues. Corporate America has not managed to impede the fan experience at these levels. If I have a voice left to yell tomorrow, it will be a miracle.

I am very fortunate that my section in Reliant is loud and standing and cheering is not frowned upon. But football should be about the fans and cheering and having fun. It is too bad that the fun is being taken out of NFL.

See, that's the thing. To a lot of us here, we're football fans who have this understanding that going to a football game is going to be noisy. Crank up the noise, strike up the band (see college football). To the casual "fan", who really couldn't give a rat's ass about the game and is there 'cause they scored tickets from work, it's something to do on a Sunday, balancing their nachos on one knee and their hotdog on the other, yakking on the phone, getting up every 5 minutes to get the kids something, yeah, a noisy football game is going to be a problem.

It's like I said, the jackholes who go if they score tickets from work or whatever, only go once a year, and only if they score those tickets, they have to ruin it for those of us who understand what a football game is like, PAY for our tickets and are there every game, or can't freaking wait to go to another one when we can.

IT'S A FOOTBALL GAME!!! If you don't like noise, stay the ******* home!!!!!

Wow! Talk about going on a rant due to one thing. My point was this: yell, scream, stand up, cheer, get behind the team, make noise, do whatever.

If you question my devotion, please come see me in section 138 tomorrow, and I will gladly show you how a real fan cheers. I don't care if anyone around me is cheering or not, I let it fly.

I was simply trying to bring some balance to the thread. I don't have a problem with making noise. But please, don't blow an air horn in my ear. It really hurts.

Wow! Talk about going on a rant due to one thing. My point was this: yell, scream, stand up, cheer, get behind the team, make noise, do whatever.

If you question my devotion, please come see me in section 138 tomorrow, and I will gladly show you how a real fan cheers. I don't care if anyone around me is cheering or not, I let it fly.

I was simply trying to bring some balance to the thread. I don't have a problem with making noise. But please, don't blow an air horn in my ear. It really hurts.

HUH?? Rant? No rant bud. Just throwing my pennies in.

I don't care what you do. I prefer you make all the noise you can, provided the defense is on the field.

I'm talking about the whinebags who have to go tattling to somebody about noise at a football game.

Back