Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

In support of Case...

thunderkyss

Just win baby!!!
Staff member
Contributor's Club
I don't know if Kubiak is going to activate Keenum next week. If anything, he'll increase Tj's snaps with the 1s.

But what I want to know is where was Ben Tate? Arian practically gift wrapped a TD for him & he didn't deliver. Did he even get 5 yards today?

Rey

I don't know if Kubiak is going to activate Keenum next week. If anything, he'll increase Tj's snaps with the 1s.

But what I want to know is where was Ben Tate? Arian practically gift wrapped a TD for him & he didn't deliver. Did he even get 5 yards today?
Tate scored the only TD we had today.

Vance87

All Pro

If Schaub is going to be out with an injury for the next game, he'll have to activate Keenum. No way you go into a game with only one QB able to play.

Sigma

Veteran
What if Case comes in and lights it up? Why would you draft a QB in the first round then? You're assuming he'll come in and not play well. That's why you have to see what he has when games actually mean something. Playing him when the Texans are out of contention to me isn't a true evaluation.
if he does what kaep did then I agree with you

but if he looks like he could be a new kind of schaub (different style but same reliability) then I think drafting a QB could help.

We won't be high enough in the first round tho, and I don't think they like to trade up