Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

In case you were starting to doubt him

TwinSisters said:
o yeah I understand what you are doing or saying Tex. I think I agree too.

( that's funny typing that here! Tex. @*&%@$ everybody is Tex! no wonder you used a number! )
---

But still Simms and Bradshaw make a good solid case for supporting Carr. Once Bradshaw got a crew around him, he didn't lose games. He won games with the threat of his arm and his defense afforded him lots of room to make mistakes and take risks. ( I will make this very clear though... Carr is nothing like Bradshaw from everything I have seen so far )
---

I don't think Davis is that good... HOWEVER I do believe he has performed better then Carr has in 3 years compared to Carr's 4. I say this because Davis ranked in the top ten of the 2004 NFL in a few categories, while Carr has never ranked in the top ten in any major category.

I don't pay much attention to completion percentage for various reasons... one important one would be that you should be throwing the ball away instead of taking a sack. The second one is that a QB might have thrown a safe short pass on 2nd/3rd and long when they should have gambled for the risky long WR for the first down.

Thus somebody might have a higher % and that would be a bad thing.

Here's the chart I was using to compare the two with the rest of the NFL
http://www.pro-football-reference.com/misc/leaderindex.htm

( The Hidden Game of Football is a good book to pick up too )

OK, I see what you are saying now and understand your first post better now, I think we both misunderstood each other's posts, lol. Sometimes for me it is hard to interpret things out of posts on the net.

thunderkyss said:
Ok, as of now, I'm not saying he is great......... but that he has what it takes to be great......... simply because his first three years are comparable to many guys we all agree are great.....

When Marshall was with the Colts, he was just another 'back.......... when he started playing with the Rams, he was one of the greatest..... I think it is easy to draw the comparison.

What I find hard to believe, is that people on this board can look at one underperformer on this team, and have no doubt that he'll be a great player in this league...... Yet DD is one of the few who have produced on our team, and his greatness is in serious doubt..... heck, they'll dump him for the flavor of the month, on any given month......... especially in April..

I understand what you are saying....But personally I am not a stat guy...I tend to watch players and judge whether or not said player is good, great, or horrible...No doubt that with the right system, supposrting cast, and staying injury free he can put up some helluva stats...BUT I don't think DD is a great back...He's expendable...He doesn't do any one thing extremely well, he doesn't have blazing speed, he can't consistently run through defenders...And the stat about his first three years in the leauge compared to other great backs, IMO is misleading...Don't get me wrong I like DD alot, but I just don't think he has the skill set to be labled a "great" back...Maybe if he had a little durability he could make up for what he lacks in skill and ability...But IMO, he will never be a solid back that we can count on for the whole season...for multiple seasons...

texan279 said:
I guess going by that logic, Carr will be great also...Carr had a better completion percentage than all of these guys except Aikman in his third season and more passing yards in his 3rd season than everyone except Elway and Namath...

David Carr '02-'04

John Elway '83-'85

Terry Bradshaw '70-'72

Randall Cunningham '85-'87

Troy Aikman '89-'91

Steve McNair '95-'97

Warren Moon '84-'86

Joe Namath '65-'67

Phil Simms '79-'81

Fran Tarkenton '61-'63

Steve Young '85-'87

Ok........ try to follow me.... Your argument, that 1000 yards in one year is hardly anything to brag about in the modern era...... That anyone can, and everyone has done it..... paraphrasing a little bit.

So, I compare DD to the guys you think are great, in the modern era.... guys who are DD's Peers..... guys in the game today. Their first three years was something like 6 years ago at the most.

And you bring me Fran Tarkenton from 1961?? What are you smoking?? If this were 1979, it wouldn't be a big deal to hang on to Carr for a few more years.... it would be the norm for quarterbacks.

Even if this were 1995, and we drafted Carr as a project..... we'd sit him on the bench for two years, and bring him along slowly...... had we picked him #1 overall..... that wouldn't be the case.

How many starting QBs have come and gone since 2002??

texan279 said:
No Carr love, just trying to prove a point. The post as a whole was sarcasm. TK said that DD has what it takes to be great because his first 3 seasons are comparable to other great backs. So I posted Carr's 1st 3 seasons compared to other QB's 1st 3 seasons, so if he thinks DD will be great based on stats alone, then based on his way of thinking Carr will too be great. Which no one knows whether either will do anything spectacular in the NFL at this point...

Where are you getting stats alone from??

DD posted those numbers on a bad team, none of them were easy. He faught for each and every one of them. The man that he has the heart, and the will of a champion...... but because he doesn't have breakaway speed, or "moves" he'll never be special??

whatever...

thunderkyss said:
Ok........ try to follow me.... Your argument, that 1000 yards in one year is hardly anything to brag about in the modern era...... That anyone can, and everyone has done it..... paraphrasing a little bit.

So, I compare DD to the guys you think are great, in the modern era.... guys who are DD's Peers..... guys in the game today. Their first three years was something like 6 years ago at the most.

And you bring me Fran Tarkenton from 1961?? What are you smoking?? If this were 1979, it wouldn't be a big deal to hang on to Carr for a few more years.... it would be the norm for quarterbacks.

Even if this were 1995, and we drafted Carr as a project..... we'd sit him on the bench for two years, and bring him along slowly...... had we picked him #1 overall..... that wouldn't be the case.

How many starting QBs have come and gone since 2002??

I could go back that far and find backs who had a better first 3 seasons than DD if you want....

xtruroyaltyx said:
Don't get me wrong I like DD alot, but I just don't think he has the skill set to be labled a "great" back...Maybe if he had a little durability he could make up for what he lacks in skill and ability...But IMO, he will never be a solid back that we can count on for the whole season...for multiple seasons...

This get's me going the most.... in the same three years, he's started as many games, if not more than Priest Holmes, Jamaal Lewis, Fred Taylor, Stephen Davis, Edgerin James, Duece McCallister, and Rikki Williams.

Both Ronnie Brown, and Caddilac Williams aren't looking to good right now from a durability standpoint either.

Brandon420tx said:
I wanna see DD go back to the way he played as a rookie, bouncing off of would-be tacklers, I remember the commentators referring to him as a pinball.
That would require him being healthy. I really like the guy, but I'm afraid we may never see that again...

thunderkyss said:

DD posted those numbers on a bad team, none of them were easy. He faught for each and every one of them. The man that he has the heart, and the will of a champion...... but because he doesn't have breakaway speed, or "moves" he'll never be special??

whatever...

It's not about stats? I don't think DD will be special because he is not an all around back. Sure he can catch balls out of the backfield and he fights for the extra yard or two, but he lacks speed and he is not that great of a blocker.

thunderkyss said:

whatever...

Heart and desire go a long way....But not long enough of a way to make him great...He is good....He hasn't proven to be great, and I don't see how you can argue that...We can argue potential all day long, You can look at stats and compare his first three years, but IMO that really doesn't do the players justice...You have to look at Games played, rush attemptsthe situations that they ran in...there are just too many factors to compare numbers alone......And personally I don't think DD has performed much better than Carr considering all factors...IMO Carr actually has more potential to be great than does DD...He certainly has more talent...And we are calling DD great, and he doesn't even block well...in fact his pass protection is poor...I am not sure what screams great about DD...I hope he proves me wrong, but I seriously doubt it...

thunderkyss said:
This get's me going the most.... in the same three years, he's started as many games, if not more than Priest Holmes, Jamaal Lewis, Fred Taylor, Stephen Davis, Edgerin James, Duece McCallister, and Rikki Williams.

Both Ronnie Brown, and Caddilac Williams aren't looking to good right now from a durability standpoint either.

You are probably right about the amount of games that he has played compared to those other players...But all of those players mentioned are physically more talented than DD....They bring more to the games in which they play...My point was DD will have to do something to make up for his lack of physical prowess to be labled great..i.e stay healthy, stay consistent...IMO, He hasn't done anything that anyother starting back cant or hasn't done...so I think i reserve the right to hold on to that greatness tag until he proves otherwise...

thunderkyss said:

Brown and Williams missed a total of 3 games last season. DD missed 5 games last season. Both Williams and Brown are participating in their team's offseason workouts, DD has been out 7 months because of a arthroscopic knee surgery...

texan279 said:
Brown and Williams missed a total of 3 games last season. DD missed 5 games last season. Both Williams and Brown are participating in their team's offseason workouts, DD has been out 7 months because of a arthroscopic knee surgery...

Thanks for the info...kinda blows a hole through his point

xtruroyaltyx said:
You are probably right about the amount of games that he has played compared to those other players...But all of those players mentioned are physically more talented than DD....They bring more to the games in which they play...My point was DD will have to do something to make up for his lack of physical prowess to be labled great..i.e stay healthy, stay consistent...IMO, He hasn't done anything that anyother starting back cant or hasn't done...so I think i reserve the right to hold on to that greatness tag until he proves otherwise...

again, not saying that he is great...... but that he will be.

texan279 said:
I could go back that far and find backs who had a better first 3 seasons than DD if you want....

The point is I can find QBs with stats equal to, or better than Carr's, who are looking for a starting job in 2006.... some have no chance.... and I don't have to go back 6 years.

texan279 said:
It's not about stats? I don't think DD will be special because he is not an all around back. Sure he can catch balls out of the backfield and he fights for the extra yard or two, but he lacks speed and he is not that great of a blocker.

We can't judge Carr as a QB, because the Offensive line has been pitiful to this point blocking....... But we know now, that DD sucks blocking behind a piss poor blocking OLine..... yeah..... Okay
texan279 said:

And Priest Holmes missed 9....... what are you saying??

xtruroyaltyx said:
Thanks for the info...kinda blows a hole through his point

Not really...... as my point is and always has been that it is normal for running backs to experience health issues in their first three years..... that's no reason to call DD injury prone.

what did you think my point was??

xtruroyaltyx said:
I understand what you are saying....But personally I am not a stat guy...I tend to watch players and judge whether or not said player is good, great, or horrible...No doubt that with the right system, supposrting cast, and staying injury free he can put up some helluva stats...BUT I don't think DD is a great back...He's expendable...He doesn't do any one thing extremely well, he doesn't have blazing speed, he can't consistently run through defenders...And the stat about his first three years in the leauge compared to other great backs, IMO is misleading...Don't get me wrong I like DD alot, but I just don't think he has the skill set to be labled a "great" back...Maybe if he had a little durability he could make up for what he lacks in skill and ability...But IMO, he will never be a solid back that we can count on for the whole season...for multiple seasons...

How do u know that it is "misleading"?

So far it hasnt led to anything except this offseason. We will see this season.

TexansSeminole said:
How do u know that it is "misleading"?

So far it hasnt led to anything except this offseason. We will see this season.

I didn't say i know it was misleading, becauses I haven't taken the time to actually look at the statistics for myself, nor will I take the time to do so...I am just making a general statement about stats period...Stats can be misleading...such as a guy taking one shot his whole career and making it...he shoots 100%...does that make him better than some of the all time greats....Just using that as a wacky example to show you cant always use stats to determine "greatness" as far as players are concerned....I pose a question to who ever thinks DD is a great back or has the potential to do so...Who is the Greatest running back of all time...??? Emmit, because of his record...or barry, or brown, or earl, peyton...ect.....???

thunderkyss said:
The point is I can find QBs with stats equal to, or better than Carr's, who are looking for a starting job in 2006.... some have no chance.... and I don't have to go back 6 years.

And Priest Holmes missed 9....... what are you saying??

I'd like you to name a few QB's who had equal or better stats than Carr in his first 4 season who are looking for starting jobs right now. I could name several QB's who have played worse than Carr and who are starting QB's right now. And as far as Priest Holmes, I didn't say a word about him, you mentioned Williams and Brown and I responded to that.

xtruroyaltyx said:
I didn't say i know it was misleading, becauses I haven't taken the time to actually look at the statistics for myself, nor will I take the time to do so...I am just making a general statement about stats period...Stats can be misleading...such as a guy taking one shot his whole career and making it...he shoots 100%...does that make him better than some of the all time greats....Just using that as a wacky example to show you cant always use stats to determine "greatness" as far as players are concerned....I pose a question to who ever thinks DD is a great back or has the potential to do so...Who is the Greatest running back of all time...??? Emmit, because of his record...or barry, or brown, or earl, peyton...ect.....???

Depends on what type of running back.

xtruroyaltyx said:

Earl "freakin" Cambell baby!!!:yahoo:

........Year G GS Att Yds
DD.....2003 14 10 238 1031
.........2004 15 15 302 1188
.........2005 11 11 230 976

Edge....1999 16 16 369 1553
............2000 16 16 387 1709
............2001 6 6 151 662

Barber.... 1997 12 6 136 511
.............1998 16 4 52 166
.............1999 16 1 62 258

courtesy of nfl.com

First three years of their careers...

Edge Played in less games but still amassed more yardage than DD...and his first two seasons he started every game...sat out ten games his third year...but was only a mere 300 yards behind him....IMHO, in no way shape form or fashion does DD =, almost=, some of the "great" running backs that the NFL has brought to us...in fact IMO, it does some of the "great" running backs an injustice to be compared or thought on as the same level with such a run of the mill average RB...

HOU-TEX said:
Earl "freakin" Cambell baby!!!:yahoo:

He may not have been the greatest ever, but he sure was fun to watch:

QB takes the snap and hands off to Earl
9 to 11 defenders pile on Earl
The pile gains 5 to 15 yards.:redtowel:

some of the "great" running backs that the NFL has brought to us...in fact IMO, it does some of the "great" running backs an injustice to be compared or thought on as the same level with such a run of the mill average RB...[/QUOTE]

That clip of Earl is greatness. Earl Campbell is the only "great" running back Houston's franchises has ever had. Sure we have had plenty of good backs like Rozier, Pinkett, Lo White, even Gary Brown had a good season and a half (not sure if we count Eddie George) but none of these will ever be in the Hall of Fame, can't remember if they even made the Pro Bowl. DD is a good back but he will never make the Pro Bowl or anything. So I concur that he is not a great or elite back.

Also, this may seem like a peculiar comment but: All great RB's have that signature highlight run(s) or a big game that demonstrated their greatness. DD has neither.

trane said:
That clip of Earl is greatness. Earl Campbell is the only "great" running back Houston's franchises has ever had. Sure we have had plenty of good backs like Rozier, Pinkett, Lo White, even Gary Brown had a good season and a half (not sure if we count Eddie George) but none of these will ever be in the Hall of Fame, can't remember if they even made the Pro Bowl. DD is a good back but he will never make the Pro Bowl or anything. So I concur that he is not a great or elite back.

Also, this may seem like a peculiar comment but: All great RB's have that signature highlight run(s) or a big game that demonstrated their greatness. DD has neither.

Ha, ima laugh at you guys when DD makes the ProBowl. Doubting a star on ur OWN team.

South Texan said:
He may not have been the greatest ever, but he sure was fun to watch:

QB takes the snap and hands off to Earl
9 to 11 defenders pile on Earl
The pile gains 5 to 15 yards.:redtowel:

Oh man, he was outstanding! I eventually started feeling sorry for the guys that tried tackling him. He was a punisher! Sadly, all that pounding eventually caught up to him though.

TexansSeminole said:
Ha, ima laugh at you guys when DD makes the ProBowl. Doubting a star on ur OWN team.

The only thing I doubt about DD is his health. I'm not sure how much more he take.

texan279 said:
I'd like you to name a few QB's who had equal or better stats than Carr in his first 4 season who are looking for starting jobs right now. I could name several QB's who have played worse than Carr and who are starting QB's right now. And as far as Priest Holmes, I didn't say a word about him, you mentioned Williams and Brown and I responded to that.

I mention Cadillac & Ronnie Brown being on the road to "injury proned-ness" and you mention DD missing 5 games to their 2 & 1 games missed...... I pointed out the great Priest Holmes missed 9 games last year......... now, all I'm saying here, is that if you believe DD to be a worse option at RB because he missed more games than Cadillac & Brown, then that must mean that Priest Holmes is a worse option than DD.

That it is your argument, that doesn't hold water....

QBs with equal or better stats than Car in their first 4 years, that aren't gauranteed Starters in 2006:

Aaron Brooks, Joey Harrington, Tim Couch, Charlie Batch, Jeff Blake, Kerry Collins, Jay Fiedler, Jeff Garcia, Brian Griese,

xtruroyaltyx said:
I pose a question to who ever thinks DD is a great back or has the potential to do so...Who is the Greatest running back of all time...??? Emmit, because of his record...or barry, or brown, or earl, peyton...ect.....???

I think DD has the potential to be a great back.

The Greatest Running Back of All Time? Jim Brown, hands down. The man was a monster. (Though I am personally partial to Earl... but that's just pure homerism.)

The Pencil Neck said:
I think DD has the potential to be a great back.

The Greatest Running Back of All Time? Jim Brown, hands down. The man was a monster. (Though I am personally partial to Earl... but that's just pure homerism.)

I agree...Jim Brown was the greatest...

1. Jim Brown
2. Barry Sanders (simply because he would have smoked the rest of the field if he would have continued to play)
3. Walter
4. Earl (he might not have played a long time but WOW...he could hurt anyone trying to tackle him)
5. Gale (another who would have been even better if not for injury)
6. Not sure. Maybe Emmitt Smith. But...Hell, I could have run for a thousand yards behind that monster of a line. This also pains me cause I hate the crackwagon as much as the Tacks...

thunderkyss said:
QBs with equal or better stats than Car in their first 4 years, that aren't gauranteed Starters in 2006:

Aaron Brooks, Joey Harrington, Tim Couch, Charlie Batch, Jeff Blake, Kerry Collins, Jay Fiedler, Jeff Garcia, Brian Griese,

Off on the apples and oranges comparisons again.

Jay Fiedler didn't even attempt a pass in his 1st four years and he didn't become a starter until his 7th year.
Jeff Blake didn't start for 2.5 years.
Aaron Brooks didn't start until almost his 3rd year.

Kerry Collins did not have better stats than Carr over his 1st 4 years--Collins/Carr--9408/10624 yds, 51.5/57.8 comp. %, 6.14/6.53 ypa, 64.5/73.7 QB rating, 51/48 TD's, 64/53 INT's. The only "better" stat Collins had was 3 extra TD's and that came at the expense of 9 extra INT's.

Similarly Joey Harrington has lower completion %, yards, ypa and QB rating.

infantrycak said:
Kerry Collins did not have better stats than Carr over his 1st 4 years--Collins/Carr--9408/10624 yds, 51.5/57.8 comp. %, 6.14/6.53 ypa, 64.5/73.7 QB rating, 51/48 TD's, 64/53 INT's. The only "better" stat Collins had was 3 extra TD's and that came at the expense of 9 extra INT's.

:hmmm: Capers philosophy on offense

texan279 said:
Sorry, but last season we ran 437 rushing plays and 449 pass plays, so that is pretty much 50/50, so I don't understand the one dimensional angle.
We had a lot more 3rd downs to pass on than anyone else!!! That was our whole philosophy: just get us to 3rd down and we'll show 'em what a pass looks like.

I am not bashing DD on this and this is just an off topic note
this is a little quirk of mine. the stats I like for a RB is their team winning when the back goes over 100 yards.

now i don't know how to look up backs and their team records

Wolf said:
I am not bashing DD on this and this is just an off topic note
this is a little quirk of mine. the stats I like for a RB is their team winning when the back goes over 100 yards.

now i don't know how to look up backs and their team records

Ya, true, but i dont think that applies for the scheme we ran before.

infantrycak said:
Off on the apples and oranges comparisons again.

Jay Fiedler didn't even attempt a pass in his 1st four years and he didn't become a starter until his 7th year.
Jeff Blake didn't start for 2.5 years.
Aaron Brooks didn't start until almost his 3rd year.

Similarly Joey Harrington has lower completion %, yards, ypa and QB rating.

True.... but Fiedler can still be just as affective a starter today as Carr has been...... and judging by their past performance, I'd opine, that Fiedler may be more successful.

Jeff Blake was still benched after putting up Carr type numbers on a bad team, that had a history of failure.

And Aaron Brooks sat on his butt for a year, then only started 5 games in one of his 7 seasons...... But he's thrown for almost twice as many yards as David Carr..... (19,156-10,624= 8,532 yards.........) Over the next three years, David has to average over 2,800 yards to better Brooks' 7 year production.... Would you like to make a little wager??

& I said equal or better than..... Collins numbers, as well as Harrington's IMHO are close enough to be equal to....... if you want to bring up ints, I'll bring up sacks, and yards lost.... because all those guys have more wins than Carr over the same 4 year period, despite throwing interceptions, where Carr has taken his team out of position to win.

hard to judge different personel...

Brooks had a better receiving/rushing group around him than carr has. I have no idea why N.O. struggled so much

before this year, I would have liked to see a Joe horn,Stallworth and mccallister type talented players in the Texan backfield

thunderkyss said:
if you want to bring up ints, I'll bring up sacks, and yards lost....

INT's are no longer stats?--whatever.

Is bringing up sacks and yards lost supposed to be a threat?

Let's say Carr is responsible over his career for 29%--that would leave 148 sacks on the team. Assuming none of Collins and Harrington's sacks are on them--a silly assumption but hey to be generous--Collins was sacked 100 times and Harrington 77 times in their 1st 4 years. As for Carr's 29% and lost yards, that would at most be 355 yds (1226 yds * 29%--undoubtedly way to high since many of Carr's sacks were due to running out of bounds at or just behind the line of scrimmage vs. normal sacks which often lose 5-10 yds). But hmmm net contribution Carr 685 yds 71 1st downs, Collins 330 yds 28 1st downs, Harrington 345 yds 19 1st downs.

DocBar said:
We had a lot more 3rd downs to pass on than anyone else!!! That was our whole philosophy: just get us to 3rd down and we'll show 'em what a pass looks like.

If you are suggesting our philosophy was run, run, pass, wouldn't our run to pass ratio be more like 2:1 instead of almost exactly 50/50?

thunderkyss said:
I mention Cadillac & Ronnie Brown being on the road to "injury proned-ness" and you mention DD missing 5 games to their 2 & 1 games missed...... I pointed out the great Priest Holmes missed 9 games last year......... now, all I'm saying here, is that if you believe DD to be a worse option at RB because he missed more games than Cadillac & Brown, then that must mean that Priest Holmes is a worse option than DD.

That it is your argument, that doesn't hold water....

My post had nothing to do with who was the better back, you talked about Williams and Brown being injury prone and I responded to that.

texan279 said:
If you are suggesting our philosophy was run, run, pass, wouldn't our run to pass ratio be more like 2:1 instead of almost exactly 50/50?

it became 50/50 when they let Carr run the show in arizona :heh:

:stirpot:

seriously.. or pass/rush attempts is suprisingly even (or close to),but all we remember is the playcalling that is predictable

and yes the sacks and or david scambling out is what we remember
audible.... we know is run left
3rd and long..draw
perception of our offense and how stale it is is perceived as run..run..pass..punt

but in reality they did mix it up..just a shame that everyone knew what was coming

Well, i think that if in the 4th quarter, when we are down by a touchdown or two, running the ball isn't the best idea. Even Capers could figure that out.

TexansSeminole said:
Well, i think that if in the 4th quarter, when we are down by a touchdown or two, running the ball isn't the best idea. Even Capers could figure that out.
Easy. Let's not jump to conclusions...

texan279 said:
Look...my mind is made up. Don't confuse me with the facts. Actually, I was just trying to make a "witty" comment. I guess I failed miserably.
:confused:
I don't really know if you can call the abomination we had last year a "philosphy".

infantrycak said:
INT's are no longer stats?--whatever.

Is bringing up sacks and yards lost supposed to be a threat?

Let's say Carr is responsible over his career for 29%--that would leave 148 sacks on the team. Assuming none of Collins and Harrington's sacks are on them--a silly assumption but hey to be generous--Collins was sacked 100 times and Harrington 77 times in their 1st 4 years. As for Carr's 29% and lost yards, that would at most be 355 yds (1226 yds * 29%--undoubtedly way to high since many of Carr's sacks were due to running out of bounds at or just behind the line of scrimmage vs. normal sacks which often lose 5-10 yds). But hmmm net contribution Carr 685 yds 71 1st downs, Collins 330 yds 28 1st downs, Harrington 345 yds 19 1st downs.

My heads spinning pretty hard here........ what is it that you are trying to say??

texan279 said:
My post had nothing to do with who was the better back, you talked about Williams and Brown being injury prone and I responded to that.

So do you think they are injury prone or not??

thunderkyss said:
My heads spinning pretty hard here........ what is it that you are trying to say??

So do you think they are injury prone or not??

I have never said any of the three are injury prone. I just said Davis missed more games last season than Williams and Brown combined, and that Williams and Brown are both participating in offseason programs while Davis has been recovering from arthriscopic surgery for the last seven months.

texan279 said:
I have never said any of the three are injury prone. I just said Davis missed more games last season than Williams and Brown combined, and that Williams and Brown are both participating in offseason programs while Davis has been recovering from arthriscopic surgery for the last seven months.

there had to be a point in there somewhere......

thunderkyss said:
there had to be a point in there somewhere......

You said this earlier in the thread...

And I responded by saying DD missed more games than both of those guys put together last season and that Williams and Brown are participating in offseason programs while DD is on his seventh month of rehabbing his knee. I guess my point is I don't see Brown or Williams having durability issues...

thunderkyss said:

You implied in the post I was quoting that there was something about sacks and yards lost which would be better stats for Collins and Harrington than Carr. My post has the stats and nothing about them is better or even for Collins or Harrington.

Back