I'm sorry

Discussion in 'Texans Talk' started by jpc1028, Apr 16, 2005.

1. jpc1028

jpc1028 Rookie

hello everyone.... just wanted to give you guys an early appology for giving you an 0-1 start. you guys have a decent team... and i think you'll be a wildcard team this year (2nd behind indy in ur division)..... but you guys cant battle the bills. The bills D is absolutly amazing. 2nd overall in the league, and 1st in scoring D last year.... thats impressive. The bills finished the season 9-3... and they are eager to keep that streak going. Yes david carr and andre johnson are good.... but nate clements is the best shut down CB in the league... so that wont even matter..... yes dominik davis is a GREAT RB (top 7 in nfl), but no way he will gain any yards with sam adams, takeo spikes, london fletcher, and former texan jeff posey hunting him down.

YES WE WILL BE STARTING A "ROOKIE" QB in JP Losman... but when its all said and done will that even matter? WE HAVE WILLIS McGAHEE.... i know you guys think im nuts for saying this, but after LT, willis is the 2nd best back in the league. if you dont belive me now, you will belive me after week 1. Eric Moulds and Lee Evans are two AMAZING targets for JP to try to throw to. Did i also mention the bills had the #1 rated Special Teams in the NFL.

i just dont want you guys to get soooo hyped up about week one... and be so let-down after a loss. DONT WORRY TEXAN FANS... you guys will make the playoffs.... but you will be off to an 0-1 start.

thank you,
    bills fan

oh yea.... I HATE THE JAGS....... absolutly HATE THEMMM!!!!!! will you guys please destroy them TWICE this year for me?? PLEASE!?!?!? I HATEEEEE the jags....

2. aj.

aj. Hall of Fame

Actually the Bills were 8th in the league in scoring defense last year, right behind Jacksonville who was 7th and who the Texans beat twice.

3. STEEL BLUE TEXANS

STEEL BLUE TEXANS Hall of Fame

LMAO! This thread is lame.

4. texansfan88

texansfan88 All Pro

SHA SHA SHA SHA SHUTDOWN!

5. jr0ck

jr0ck Veteran

well i have to apologize for the other just as probable thing to happen, we send the bills packing with a 0-1 record. did the bills defense tie the league record of 13 quarters without a touchdown allowed last season? i think that speaks for itself when the texans defense is playing at it's 'peek'...sorry couldn't resist

6. TKO's Comin' for ya!

TKO's Comin' for ya! Rookie

So let me get this straight, you are supporting your team by saying the Jax D was better than ours???

We still had (and have) a better D than yours (8th vs. 15th) and we even had better scoring than you on offense... (7th vs. 21st)

$uck on that

7. Wolf

Wolf 100% Texan

I"ll save my prediction until after the draft

Too many variables right now..
    Joppru healthy? should make an impact being he should be able to block AND catch...will give the bills something to think about.

on the draft? who knows right now.. we add a DJ (if we moved up) and that there is an impact guy... or if we sit still and/or trade down ..we add some quality LB or CB or whoever.. that can possibly defend a TE on 3rd down or blitz in and sack the QB.. give me a week to see what can happen

8. STEEL BLUE TEXANS

Well luckily for us, games aren't won on paper. Especially based on stats from LAST SEASON. :loser

Suck on that

9. rittenhouserobz

rittenhouserobz Hall of Fame

This is really simple. I have not liked the Bills since the great Frank Reich go figure made a great comeback win against the Oilers.

As for this year, Bills fans, it is a new year. The Texans can beat you in your house. The only solice you have is that the potential for that beating is a few monthes away. :) Texans are moving up and the Bills are a step in that progress. Of course I am just having fun, but the idea is that the game is not a lock.

10. Trapped

Trapped Veteran

i must say the Bills are similar to Jacksonville whom we OWN.

11. Reddevil63

Reddevil63 Hall of Fame

you know, i believe we sounded that confident when we found out we were going to be playing a terrible San Deigo team first last season. They turned out to have a pretty decent season. Dont sound so confident guys, its a new year and just as I suspect the Bills will be, we are going to be a much improved team.

12. ColdSteelBlue

ColdSteelBlue Veteran

Yes we will destroy the Jags. we own them. Right after we destroy the Bills that is. Buffalo wings is a tasty appetizer before kitty.

13. DRIFTAWAY

DRIFTAWAY All Pro

I find it totally inappropriate for you guys coming into our boards and saying these things. What do you have to back it up? Stats from last year? J.P. Losman will be worse than Eli Manning. Eric Moulds will get shut down by D-Rob. And Lee Evans will be manhandled by Glenn. Gary Walker, Robaire Smith, and Seth Payne will rape your offensive line. We still have some great talent coming in the draft, and our rookies will embarrass your team by whooping yall for their career opener. David Carr, DD, and Andre will absolutly tear apart your defense. Wait till yall come down to Reliant, you guys will know who i am. Not only will we beat jacksonville twice, but the bills as well.

Now go suck on that.
    :banme

14. TEXANS84

TEXANS84 Moderator Staff Member

Our cheerleaders will beat yours.....yuck!

[​IMG]

15. D-ReK

D-ReK RAWWWRR!

:rofl: That one on the right looks like she's stuck in a wind tunnel :heh:

16. aj.

aj. Hall of Fame

Actually, what I was doing was addressing the earlier poster who incorrectly stated that the Bills were #1 overall in scoring defense last year. Last year's rankings don't mean diddly squat when Week 1 rolls around this year. I threw in the comment about the Jags because the earlier poster seemed to have a problem with them for some reason. I'm guessing it's because they beat you in your home opener last year.

17. Texans32

Texans32 Rookie

are those even females? :shocked

18. D-ReK

D-ReK RAWWWRR!

lol: Notice how all of the guys in the stands are looking the other way...

19. texansfan88

texansfan88 All Pro

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

20. STEEL BLUE TEXANS

I'm pretty sure the Bills had a better offensive and defensive ranking than us the last time we beat them. We even had Tony Banks playing the majority of the game.