Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

I'm calling it now!

no, the real Super Bowl will be on Super Bowl Sunday. between the winner of the AFC and the winner of the NFC. believe it or not.

The Bucs?

Not with Cadillac out.

Sadly, it will be either GB or Dallas that we get to watch get mauled by 50 in Feb.

Packers will represent the NFC!!

I think it'd be cool if Brett Favre got to another Super Bowl after he's been told to retire for the last 3 years now by the media

Packers will represent the NFC!!

I think it'd be cool if Brett Favre got to another Super Bowl after he's been told to retire for the last 3 years now by the media

I agree, but I can surely think of better ways for him to ride off into the sunset than having his team offered up as a sacrifice to the evil empire.

It'll be Packers-Cowboys for the NFC Title game.

It'll be Pats-Colts for the AFC Title game.

Cowboys-Pats in a rematch, proving Crayton to be correct when he stated that IF the Pats made it to the Super Bowl they'd meet up again.

Romo is hot. Owens is hot. Whitten is hot. Wade has brought an aura of calm to a team that was ruled by an iron fist (Parcells).

It's the Cowboys year, IMO. Ownes finally gets a ring.

now that Newman has his wheels back for Dallas, their defense VASTLY improves across the board. They fought through that early season setback and should only get better on defense now that it seems to be over. Newman is about 100% now.

As for Tampa Bay, Garcia is just a gamer. He did a good job evading the rush on a few plays and turned them into big plays. I also love Gruden as a coach and obviously Kiffin is the de facto best DC. I just don't know if they have enough talent to make it to the Super Bowl. If they have any designs on an NFC Championship they better keep winning and try and get homefield advantage because I don't like their chances in Lambeau or Irving.

The NFC is a crapshoot this year that is for sure and TB isn't as crazy as it sounds on the surface.

Garcia is an MVP candidate. they have injuries all over the place on offense and yet they still manage to control the ball for 43 minutes against the Cardinals. Earnest Graham is a massive improvement over Cadillac and the o-line is blocking as well as i've ever seen a Bucs team block.

Tenard Jackson = defensive rookie of the year. Jermaine Phillips combines with him to make the best safety tandem in the league. Barrett Ruud is a league leader in tackles. Gaines Adams had his best game as a pro yesterday. Derrick Brooks is still Derrick Brooks. Ronde Barber and Brian Kelly are shutting people down and Phillip Buchanon has been great.

the team needs to make that next step, and that's finishing games. completely dominated Detroit and Jacksonville stat-wise, but some mistakes here and there cost them the games. has a lot to do with all the different players due to injuries and the complexity of Gruden's offense and importance of key role players in Kiffin's defense. if they can't do it this year, then i'm still putting them as my favorites for next year's NFC title.

The NFC looks right now like a race between the cowboys and the Packers with maybe a team like the Giants, Bucs, or even the Saints looking like they have found their legs being darkhorse teams.

My biggest concern with the Packers is the running game. The defense looks great and they're getting big plays from the offense...if this team got a spark in the running game. Watch out.

Dallas, much as I hate to admit, looks like the real deal. They can pass for sure. They can run and have change of pace backs. The defense has improved with Terrrance Newman back in the lineup near 100% again.

While NE and Indy both look great in the AFC... I'm just quietly going to say Pittsburgh is 6-2. They have a history of playing great defense, can get to the opposing QB, and can run the ball. Just saying.

Back