Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

If they beat the Titans....... (Big IF!!!!)

Big Lou

Hall of Fame
OK, this is a big if, a huge if, a massive if, but if they beat the Titans what will everyone have to say then.

Everyone can say that won't win, but you can't say they can't win because they go on the field for a reason. The Jets game was inexcusable but just what if.

Although I still have a 1/3 of a glass of Kool Aid left, and I look like one of the guys in the band playing while the Titanic sinks, I'm starting to eyeball Kate Winslets life preserver..... However if the Texans win it will be interesting to see this board come Monday morning.............

Cjeremy635

Overtraining
OK, this is a big if, a huge if, a massive if, but if they beat the Titans what will everyone have to say then.

Everyone can say that won't win, but you can't say they can't win because they go on the field for a reason. The Jets game was inexcusable but just what if.

Although I still have a 1/3 of a glass of Kool Aid left, and I look like one of the guys in the band playing while the Titanic sinks, I'm starting to eyeball Kate Winslets life preserver..... However if the Texans win it will be interesting to see this board come Monday morning.............

Winning cures everything. Period.

HTown2ATX

TexansMetalhead
I'm still behind the Texans 100%.....always will be. (It helps now that it has been roughly 72 hours since the debacle at reliant.)

That said, I would still have Kubiak under a microscope and on a hot seat because this team needs consistency. If they beat the Titans, that will be AWESOME!! I will be the first one to jump up and down and bow up about it. But that does not mean they are back to where I think they should be. The next 2 games after this one are JAX and OAK both in Houston. If we handle them like we should (under the "should" that we all assumed before last week), we would be getting back on track IMO as we would not only be 3-1, but showing some consistency.

I'm starting to put some kool aid back in my glass, but I'm watching my intake as this team has put me on a severe diet from it right now.

:fans:

DiehardChris

You betcha!
I don't think it's insane to think we might win.

1. Rex Ryan isn't their coach or D-coordinator.
2. They bottled up Chris Johnson for the most part last year.
3. Slaton was the only guy to run for 100 yards against Tennessee last year and he did it twice.
4. Andre Johnson OWNS Torchland Burnedagain's sorry overrated ass.
5. Um...
6. Er...

Mr. White

Retired OLine Coach
The guy making the Kool-Aid puts too much sugar in it.

No wonder why his sugar plum fairies keep getting their @$$es kicked.

Double Barrel

Texans Talk Admin
Staff member
Contributor's Club
Supporting the team does not necessarily mean we have to wear homer blinders about obvious shortcomings and persistent problems. As a matter-of-fact, I would argue that passion for the team means that sometimes you gets disgusted by being so loyal to a consistently bad product.

After last Sunday, I would be shocked to see a Texans win on Sunday against the Titans. I would at least like to see some heart from the team as a whole, and a general desire to prove themselves worthy of being on the same the same fields as other NFL teams.