I love David Carr........

Discussion in 'Texans Talk' started by thunderkyss, Apr 29, 2006.

1. thunderkyss

thunderkyss Salem Poor

Yeah, he's got some problems. He's shellshocked....... but the kids tough, there ain't no denying it. I think he has what it takes to overcome his bad habits. With our new coach...... Gary Kubiak(success out the bum with Denver)... Sherman(Yeah, I think he knows how to win), and an offense committed to run the football.......

with our running game beating out chunks of yards, David's going to kill the AFC South, with play action passing, his big arm, and three speedy widerecievers...... two of which are probowlers by the way.

He's been working with our new coach for 3 months now, he's going to have the playbook under his belt by the time the season starts. After a good training camp, and a successfull season, he'll have his mistakes way down... then he can step up front as the leader we thought we drafted back in 2002.

He doesn't make constant mistakes...... he doesn't demand to sit when he's obviously getting his but beat...... when we don't have a chance to win...... no, he's running for first downs, head first trying to get his team back in the game.

I know I gave my boy a hard time the last few months.... & I'm sorry. I had to take extreme measures, to make sure this team didn't draft Reggie Bush....... nothing against Reggie.... but we needed to clean our stadium of that vile crew that cheered our Houston Texans to lose........ the "Bush Bowl" fans.

Now that the Texans are doing the smart thing, and drafting Mario Williams with the #1 overall, I'm done with that.

You mess with David, and your messing with me. He's my boy, and I got his back.

TexanBacker93 and TexanBorn51 like this.
  2. LoneStarState

LoneStarState Veteran

Better hope cASSerly drafts OL sometime over the next 2 days...

3. mexican_texan

mexican_texan Furry Tractors

He's a tough mo-fo...toughest QB in the league. He'll get in the fetal position, but he has to protect himself. He's a leader. He's a sex symbol. He just doesn't play too well. Plus, he's an easy target to tease.:cool:

4. thunderkyss

thunderkyss Salem Poor

As long as he throws the ball into the stands before he assumes the fetal position, I'm fine with that.

Corrosion likes this.
  5. thunderkyss

thunderkyss Salem Poor

Casserly's given him a probowl center, and first day picks at LT, RG, and LG........ I think we'll be good...... real good.

As soon as we teach carr what a hot route is(now that we have three guys to run them) he'll be phenominal......... he'll make Weary look like a starter.

6. BigDTexansFan

BigDTexansFan All Pro

I AM WITH YOU!!!!!!!!:yahoo:

7. MrMeToo

MrMeToo All Pro

8. TexansNeedRBin05

TexansNeedRBin05 Veteran

Eric Winston and Charles Spencer are a Carr's bestfriend! :drool:

9. Dolby

Dolby Rookie

Don't forget Mario being a Carr's good friend. There is nothing quite as sweet as the defense giving good field advantage to the offense. MARIO CARR.......Varooom!!!! Great Draft so far.

[​IMG]

10. thunderkyss

thunderkyss Salem Poor

done

Same for DD.... he's a threat to take it to the house from the 50 in.

11. mancunian

mancunian Daleks Rule

United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Irela
    Its a lot easier starting drives inside the opponents 30 rather than your own.

12. New_Texans

New_Texans All Pro

Finally no more carr bashing cause he doesnt deserve it.

13. TheCD

TheCD All Pro

I think David Carr will be a premier QB in the league. I've been watching him for four years and don't see anything that would cause us to get rid of him. I was anti-Young from the beginning and I will always hold to that. I think Young will be good, but he wouldn't have worked for us. The only thing he brings to the table that Carr didn't is the FEAR of his running. It's a little known fact that Carr was 2nd in the league last year, and 3rd in the league the year before that in QB rushing yardage.

Carr's got legs...our secret is that no one knows it!

HJam72 likes this.
  14. mancunian

mancunian Daleks Rule

United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Irela
    oh bugger ....they do now:redtowel:

15. TexanBorn51

TexanBorn51 Veteran

I'm with it all the way lookin good to me too, still not over now for the final 7th round pick!!!:texflag:

16. thunderkyss

thunderkyss Salem Poor

Just wanted to add to this......... WE've got Flanagan, and Eric Winston to help beef up the line.........

Carr is going to be a lot of guys favorite QB come Sunday.... so pick him up now for your fantasy team.

I can't wait till madden 2007, so I can get a David Carr with vision....... where he can see the whole field, without turning his head.

17. Texas

Texas Hall of Fame

With the line that were building and the targets we have on offense...We will be a real threat!

18. gerardo5566

gerardo5566 Rookie

thats bull**** carr aint **** and yall know this i dont know why yall people defend hin so much.hes a pretty boy,that isnt good period.hes not a leader.hes been out for four years and he aint done nothing,and yall still believe in him,come on guys quit ****ting yourselfs,david carr sucks.

19. Texas

Texas Hall of Fame

And your better? didnt think so

20. gerardo5566

gerardo5566 Rookie

come on guys why are yall protecting our sorry *** players especially carr.im just saying the truth,i hope the texans lose every game this season.if they didnt care about what the fans wanted why should we even care about our team?mario williams may be good but you DO NOT pass up a great qb or great rb period.so **** the texans,they just lost alot of fans.