Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

I Know We Can Find 8-10 Of These Here

Drew_Smoke

@Drew_Smoke
We are looking for 8-10 individuals ready to take center stage and show their Texans spirit and pride in an upcoming Texans Gameday Magazine.

We have a great opportunity for the most spirited fans in the Bull Pen to possibly be on the cover of the Fan Appreciation Gameday Magazine on Sunday, December 28th when the Texans take on the Chicago Bears. We are looking for individuals that possess true Texans character and are not afraid to show it! I need all interested participants to email me their interest and a photo of themselves in their most festive Texans gear. We will choose the participants Friday afternoon and the photo shoot will be this Sunday before the Titans game. A summary of the details and guidelines are listed below, but please see the attachment for complete contest rules.

Winners will be chosen and contacted in the afternoon of Friday, December 12th.
Participants must send in a photo highlighting your most spirited Texans outfit to me before noon this Friday, December 12th.
If chosen participants must have a valid game ticket for Sunday, December 14 and be able to meet at the Coca-Cola entrance at 9:30am.
There is no re-entry and therefore one must stay inside the stadium after the photo shoot.
Participants must be dressed in the same festive Texans outfits as in the submitted photo to participate in the photo shoot.

Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns and I look forward to your response.

Help us end the search for the Texans Next Top Models!

Holly Schweitzer

Event Services Coordinator

Houston Texans

Reliant Stadium

Two Reliant Park

Houston, TX 77054-1573

Phone 832-667-2039

Fax 832-667-2055

www.houstontexans.com

Go Texans!

Double Barrel

Texans Talk Admin
Staff member
Contributor's Club
I'd submit, but for this rule: "There is no re-entry and therefore one must stay inside the stadium after the photo shoot." Shoot, I'm bringing my 18 yo son to his first tailgate, so no way am I going to hang out at the stadium and miss the fun in the parking lots!

SheTexan

Hall of Fame
I got the e-mail, but, I will pass. No way in freaking hell do I want my ugly mug on the face of the gameday mag!!! :photos:I was going to take Aaron and Beth, but, you have to be 18, so that leaves them out.

imatexan

All Pro
I would have done it but too little notic..i dont have all my things in San Marcos, other than the flag,hat,jersey.